RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Legion - 3 out of 10 ... So much potential, but couldn't live up to it. Great lead actor, build up was exciting, and then... NOTHING! Just got worse as the movie went on. The trailer rocked and made this film look worthwhile seeing. Teasers are an appropriate name for trailers, as I was definitely teased.

The Road - 6 out of 10 ... Great acting -the kid, but what a depressing slow paced movie.

Bored of these "end of the world" flicks. Next movie has to be a fun light-hearted comedy.

The Fox & The Hound: 7/10 I love these traditional animation movies! I had seen this one only once before, and I only could remember the ending... which, I'd say now, was one of the only memorable parts of the movie... Still it was an enjoyable watch.

Die Hard 2: Die Harder: 8/10 I actually enjoyed this more than Die Hard. Although the villain isn't nearly as cool and memorable as Hans Gruber, I have to say I enjoyed this one's action and setting more as the first one's.

Gran Torino: 9/10 I saw it for the first time last night with some friends. What an awesome movie! Very good, sometimes shocking, story and a great performance by Clint Eastwood IMO. The scenes at the barbershop were awesome!! :lol
Too bad that Korean kid was a bit of a crappy actor at times though...

Requiem for a Dream 10/10

Not the first time I've seen it, but first time in a while. Forgot how crazy and how much of a downer this movie is. Probably the most effective anti-drug movie in terms of making you feel what the characters are going through.

Hey Tay, what is the movie/show in your signature again? My wife and I are big into British TV.

I'm not Tay, but it's a movie called Dead Man's Shoes. If you have Netflix it's available to view instantly.

Yep. Wofford knows his movies. :D
Hope you like it Reinhardt. :rock

Truth Or Consequences, NM: 7/10 Pretty OK movie... I remember seeing part of it about 5 years back and remembering that I enjoyed it then more.

Brothers 8/10, leaves you asking yourself alot of "what would I do" questions

Smoking Aces Two - Wish I could get those 80 minutes of my life back.

Who cant make a 90 minute movie? Man that pisses me off

Legion - 5/10 - It was ok. Rental movie. Bad acting except by Michael. The Michael and Gabriel fight was weak. The scene where the kid cuts his thumbs off and the Panthro scene were kewl lol.

Interview with the Vampire 9 out of 10

Superman 2
I started with Donner's cut up to when Jor-El gives Superman back his powers, then I switched to Lester's cut. 10 out of 10

Interesting way to watch Superman 2 Dino. May have to try that.

Just finished Taxi Driver - 10/10 Absolutely fantastic.

Back