RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Trust me Manji, you WILL like it ............ Road Warrior is like 5-10X better than the 1st one. Give it a try.

Trading Places (Blu Ray) 7.5/10 God I loved the 80's :D

ok mate i will definately give it a go!

probably going to get lynched for this but here goes

Mad Max 1/10

You suck LOL

Watch The Road Warrior and then rate that one.

mate there is no way i am watching another! cant waste another 2 hours of my life on this :D

I saw Road Warrior way before Mad Max even made it to the states on VHS... and while Mad Max is no Road Warrior...

I watched the Road Warrior recently with my dad on Blu and let me tell you the experience is amazing... It was my personal first intro to Mel Gibson and man did I love it. Stemming from a period where post apocalypse films were a norm it was great. He was the tragic hero of the time to me.

I look upon the first 2 Mad Max movies as guilty pleasures. I loved them when I was younger but now they are more of a nostalgic memory trip.
Sadly I don't think they're ageinng like a good Claret. And from what I remember the third one was pretty bad

I keep hearing great things about this one (and yet still trying to avoid hearing about it so nothing gets ruined)... Looking forward to seeing this soon.

I think you will love it.

I wouldn't go that far, but it is a nice little movie. It does drag and it's nothing mind blowing, but I did enjoy it. I recommend a viewing of it.

7.5 out of 10 for me.

STFU Eli, Moon is an easy 9+/10 The entire movie was a continuous attention grabber ............ not a single dull moment. Excellent story and execution imo.

I look upon the first 2 Mad Max movies as guilty pleasures. I loved them when I was younger but now they are more of a nostalgic memory trip.
Sadly I don't think they're ageinng like a good Claret. And from what I remember the third one was pretty bad

Mad Max was all around weak and low budget ........ Road Warrior was simply amazing and the first of its kind. Beyond the Thunderdome was a joke! Only part 2 is worth a watch.

Tremors - 8/10

just caught it on TV last night. i must have watched this once every few months when i was a kid. still gets my attention now. great movie.

The Wrestler: 3/10

Horribly horribly depressing. Rourke was phenomenal, though. A 100% pitch perfect performance. But I just barely got through it since it was just so brutal to watch. Although I can appreciate what it did and how well it was crafted as a film, I can't say I "enjoyed" it.

and entity - die hard, 7.5?? you mek ma eyes rain. :monkey2:monkey2

Yeah... I know it's kinda low... but, while I enjoyed it... I couldn't really get into it yesterday... I know I used to like it better... :huh

Nice Tropic Thunder quote though!!! :rock :lol

Inglourious Basterds: 10/10 :bow :bow :bow Just got it on Blu. Amazing movie!! This movie calls for my classic IB sig again! :lol :rock

The Wrestler: 3/10

Horribly horribly depressing. Rourke was phenomenal, though. A 100% pitch perfect performance. But I just barely got through it since it was just so brutal to watch. Although I can appreciate what it did and how well it was crafted as a film, I can't say I "enjoyed" it.

that's a real shame dude. i can understand the feeling though. for me wrestler was a 10/10. i loved it but perhaps coz i'm a long time wrestling fan. but i understand there are some films while you know were made brilliantly, you just wish you could unwatch. like french film "irreversible". i want to wipe that utter brutality from my memory.

Yeah The Wrestler is an easy 9/10 for me. Yes it was a very depressing and sad movie but to me thats what the real world is. It was loaded with pure emotion. Excellent movie imo but I can understand how some could rate it completely the opposite.

I never mentioned 3 for this reason.

3 is basically a guilty pleasure when nothing else is going on...

2 is the classic... Never go wrong !

1 is the origin story that fills in where those first images of 2 come from !

that's a real shame dude. i can understand the feeling though. for me wrestler was a 10/10. i loved it but perhaps coz i'm a long time wrestling fan. but i understand there are some films while you know were made brilliantly, you just wish you could unwatch. like french film "irreversible". i want to wipe that utter brutality from my memory.

Yeah The Wrestler is an easy 9/10 for me. Yes it was a very depressing and sad movie but to me thats what the real world is. It was loaded with pure emotion. Excellent movie imo but I can understand how some could rate it completely the opposite.

I love the wrestler too. great film!

I love the wrestler too. great film!

Glad you guys understand where I'm coming from. I can't deny it's a well made film with brilliant performances, but just too damn depressing for me to get into. And you make a good point, eighthsamurai: I'm not a wrestling fan so I didn't have that connection going in.

One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest (Blu Ray) 10/10

The Shawshank Redemption (Blu Ray) 10/10

300 (Blu Ray) 7.5/10

Last edited:
Back