RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Inglorious Basterds. 9/10.

My third favorite Tarantino movie but I think there all amazing.
Pulp Fiction first then Kill Bill second.

Loved this movie though and will be getting a hot toys Aldo.

saw District 9 again:10/10........

So it doesn't get better with each viewing? :lol ELEVEN OUT OF TEN!

Anyway, last night I rewatched...

Interview With The Vampire

interview.jpg

The girlfriend had never seen it. Her general opinion of it was "Wow, Brad and Tom were really sexy". I give it an 8/10, myself. The movie I mean, not Brad and Tom's sexiness.

So it doesn't get better with each viewing? :lol ELEVEN OUT OF TEN!

Anyway, last night I rewatched...

Interview With The Vampire

interview.jpg

The girlfriend had never seen it. Her general opinion of it was "Wow, Brad and Tom were really sexy". I give it an 8/10, myself. The movie I mean, not Brad and Tom's sexiness.

Tom and Brad are overrated in that movie. Antonio Banderas is where it's at. :D

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang 9.5 out of 10.

I've seen this about 7 or 8 times now and I still love it. Robert Downey Jr. and Val Kilmer are sooo great in this movie. Shane Black needs to make more movies. Oh and Michelle Monaghan :drool

rambo first blood: 5/10

first time ive seen it, ok I guess, not really a piece of cinematic genius though. I was abit a confused about whose side I was supposed to be on though, a deranged vietnam vet goes on a killing spree and im supposed to hope he wins, my moral conscience struggled with that one a bit :lol

In The Name of The Father 10/10. seen this one a couple of times and imo, its one of Daniel Day Lewis' best movies.

Tom and Brad are overrated in that movie. Antonio Banderas is where it's at. :D

:rock

Always wished they would do a movie for his character. Too late now :(

first time ive seen it, ok I guess, not really a piece of cinematic genius though. I was abit a confused about whose side I was supposed to be on though, a deranged vietnam vet goes on a killing spree and im supposed to hope he wins, my moral conscience struggled with that one a bit :lol

Man ... wow... :confused:

In The Name of The Father 10/10. seen this one a couple of times and imo, its one of Daniel Day Lewis' best movies.

WHAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought I was the only one !

Been on a bit of a movie watching Bender... my back got f'd up so I was stuck resting for a few days.

Inglorious Basterds: 9/10
Excellent flick, seemed a little slow at times, but overall was great. Looking forward to seeing it again and can't wait for the HT figs :rock

Blindness: 7/10
Surprisingly good flick, did not expect much but I found it interesting and some parts (you know what I'm talking 'bout if you've seen it) damn disturbing.

Sunshine Cleaning: 5/10
Okay flick, fun concept... but I think they tried a bit too hard to make it touching and that ultimately made the movie drag more than it should have.

City of Ember: 6/10
Good for a flick aimed at kids... although one of those movies where things just seem to happen, but don't really have a good connection between events.

You are not the only one who dislikes this movie. I have been disowned by a few of the freaks for my distaste of the franchise and the actor.

In fact, I think you were un-necessarily generous to give it a 5/10.

Oh...and the second one is NOT better.

I can`t believe you just gave First Blood a 5!!!:banghead

Do you like 2,3 and 4?

Back