RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

John Rambo was basically not welcome in a small town located in B.C Canada so, they gave him a hard time and he showed them who's boss lol!.

Really though, i think one of the messages in this film was, the man fought for a country that would not accept him back into society after he lost all he had left.The man should have been welcomed into that town with open arms instead of being stereotyped.

Braveheart on Blu-ray
10 out of freakin' 10!!! Amazing picture quality. I've never seen it look so good. James Horner's musical score is truly epic!

:rock :rock

The Cell 2 - 0/10 - Wife rented this for some reason. The original movie wasn't anything great, but did have amazing visuals. This movie is a flat out piece of crap, nothing is interesting. The score doesn't fit at all and the fx are a joke.

Braveheart on Blu-ray
10 out of freakin' 10!!! Amazing picture quality. I've never seen it look so good. James Horner's musical score is truly epic!

:rock :rock

Watched some of my favorite scenes when I got home from work with it; it certainly DID look amazing! The audio seemed a bit compressed though, it wasn't as loud on my normal settings as most of my Blu's are. :confused:

The Cell 2 - 0/10 - Wife rented this for some reason. The original movie wasn't anything great, but did have amazing visuals. This movie is a flat out piece of crap, nothing is interesting. The score doesn't fit at all and the fx are a joke.

The Cell is a rip off of Dreamscape.

John Rambo was basically not welcome in a small town located in B.C Canada so, they gave him a hard time and he showed them who's boss lol!.

Really though, i think one of the messages in this film was, the man fought for a country that would not accept him back into society after he lost all he had left.The man should have been welcomed into that town with open arms instead of being stereotyped.

Do you really need to explain it? :lol The whole ^^^^ing world understood First Blood. :D

No offense Slug, you know I love ya. :D

Do you really need to explain it? :lol The whole ^^^^ing world understood First Blood. :D

Like your new avatar:monkey5

Texas Chainsaw Massacre (Original) 10/10: Just watched it last night! Epic:horror

TCM (Remake) 7/10: Ok as a follow up when you have just watched the irst one:rolleyes:

Halloween - 8/10
Halloween 4 - 7/10
Halloween 2 (2009) - 5/10

Pulp Fiction - 9/10

Blow - 8/10

Apocalypse Now - 9/10

Kill Bill .Vol 1

9/10. Love this movie. :rock
I was in a Tarantino mood after Inglorious Basterds and will probably watch Vol 2 tonight.

yeah I knew what they were getting at, they just didnt pull it off very well :lol

did you watch it right from the start ?.

What didn't you love about it?

Well, I liked it a lot, my wife loved it, but it became a little predictable half way through and Danny Boyle has a habbit of throwing things in for comedic effect every now and then that just jar with me. So it was minor problems with the narrative mostly, and few bits where my suspension of disbelief had a problem letting go, especially as they had strived so hard in other parts to get the reality so spot on. But it certainly looked beautiful!

Woah what's with people questioning everyone's scores all of a sudden? :lol

Well, I liked it a lot, my wife loved it, but it became a little predictable half way through and Danny Boyle has a habbit of throwing things in for comedic effect every now and then that just jar with me. So it was minor problems with the narrative mostly, and few bits where my suspension of disbelief had a problem letting go, especially as they had strived so hard in other parts to get the reality so spot on. But it certainly looked beautiful!

Gotcha bro! While I agree with your assessment on some of Danny Boyle's narrative style, I think the Indian in me just HAD to love it. :lol :lol

Woah what's with people questioning everyone's scores all of a sudden? :lol

Not questioning in a negative way - more curiosity.

Not questioning in a negative way - more curiosity.

Yeah i know just a few pages of people saying stuff not bothed just wondered why when normally no one gives a crap. :lol

Back