RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

500 Days of Summer - 9.2/10

I snuck in after G.I. Joe for a Joseph Gordon-Levitt double feature, and boy am I glad I did. Granted its a romantic type of film, not usually my thing, but wow, this movie is fantastic. And I'm not ashamed to say I cried just a bit too.

Just watched Fifth Element for the first time. 9/10. I'm a sucker for Luc Besson.
congrats man!! that's one of my all time favorite Sci-Fi films.

~~just got back from Inglorious Basterds. 8/10 it was pretty good and i rate it up there as one of Tarantino's better movies. brad pitt was a total B.A. in that movie...and Eli Roth is just a creepy looking dude.

Lost Season 5: 9.7/10 Another great season! Just watched the finale for the first time on Dutch TV. What a cliffhanger... :(

Sleep Away Camp 2 5/10
Sleep Away Camp 3 5/10

Hadn't seen these in a long ass time. Horrible acting, cheezy plot, gratuitous nudity and plenty of gore. What else do you expect from an 80's horror movie sequel/s? I highly recommend the first one though, trust me the ending is not what you'll expect.

Elsewhere 7.0 It was pretty good to be fair much better than i thought it would be.

A Nightmare On Elm Street 8.5/10

Easily my favorite of the series. I love how Freddy was menacing and evil but still had a little humor as well.

Monty Python and the Holy Grail - 10/10

anyone who disagrees I wave my private parts at you, you donkey bottomed food trough wiper!

Ingloriuos Basterds 4/10 - it was a good movie for most of its running time - not great but good. Then the ending just ruined it. Don't want to spoil anything for folks who've not seen it yet so I'll just say that it's not an ending that I can accept in a WWII movie.

Grindhouse Double Feature :
Machete Trailer - 10/10
Planet Terror - 7/10
Death Proof - 8/10

From Dusk Till Dawn - 7/10

Natural Born Killers - 7/10

Pulp Fiction - 9/10

storm_warning_dvd_box_buy.jpg

8.0 I thought this was really good as did the people i was watching it with. :rock

Back