RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Fanboys - 8/10
Funny movie, all the cameos were pretty cool.

Wolverine Origins - 7/10

Delta Farce: 0/10

I was bored and figured it would be okay for background noise... man was I wrong. I turned that crap off after only 10 minutes :lol

Sunshine what a movie, so underrated that it hurts me 8.5 out of 10

sunshine.jpg

I saw this on Cinemax a few months ago. Definantly a very good and underrated film. I thought it was kinda cool that it had Cillian Murphy who was in 28 Days Later and Rose Byrne who was in 28 Weeks Later.

I don't know that I would call Sunshine under-rated. Most people who see it tend to like it. The problem is that not a lot of people have seen it.

Wolverine 8.0

I really enjoyed this film the time flew by while watching it :)

Terminator 2: Judgement Day 10/10

Sister had never seen it so we watched it. I can't find a single thing wrong with this movie. Seriously. Cinematic perfection.

Even Edward Furlong?

I saw nothing wrong with his performance. He is what I expected a young John Connor to be. He wasn't sure of his destiny to be some military leader. He doubted it but pulled his act together once he realized it was true. He had a knowledge of how to fight and he didn't really whine like a lot of kids do at that age. He played the role of a mature kid who had a hard time growing up because of the stuff he's been led to believe and the fact that his mom is in a nut house and he's been pushed around homes.

Fanboys ........6/10. I thought it was pretty funny. Always nice to see Kristen Bell in a Slave Leia outfit. Wait.. Now that I am thinking about that 8/10.

:lol :lol

I'll have to check that out i love Kristen Bell :monkey5 :monkey5

The Satanic Rites of Dracula - 5/10 - Funky Dracula set to a 70's soundtrack. At least Lee and Cushing were still in it.

Maybe it's just me then, I always found Furlong annoying as balls.

He is annoying but he is a 80's Reject!! There alll the same, lame phrases and bad acting but hay! His future will envolve: a nuclear war! him meeting his father who is younger than him? and have a punch up with a T-800!

He has to cut back in his youth right?

Not to change this into a disscussion thread deviant!

Ghosts of Mars 7.5/10 Alright.....

ALIEN 3: 7/10 Not a bad film, but definetely not as strong than the first two. It has it's moments though.

ALIEN RESURRECTION: 7/10 I always liked it. Maybe it's the idea of the "space-pirates," I don't know... The Human-Alien hybrid looks lame though, with his puppy eyes...

Back