RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

I just love old classics, just watched The Bride Of Frankenstein. Rated 10 out of 10, just love it

k12wx3.jpg

Slaughter 6.0 Boring first half and looked like it was filmed on a phone but second half was good and the story was pretty cool based on true events.

Slaughter 6.0 Boring first half and looked like it was filmed on a phone

:lol:lol:lol

Awesome.

Thats probably what will happen to avp3.

Watched the Contract last night with Morgan Freeman. Good movie but a little slow.
7/10.

contract_ver2.jpg

Slaughter 6.0 Boring first half and looked like it was filmed on a phone but second half was good and the story was pretty cool based on true events.

:lol :lol :lol thanks for the heads up. Guess I'll go watch Hannah Montanna instead :lol

Revenge of the Sith just came on...MTV. Yes MTV.

Its garbage, debate officialy over. :monkey3 Enjoy watching Anakin cry and previews of Bromance and Hannah Montana 2.

Revenge of the Sith just came on...MTV. Yes MTV.

Its garbage, debate officialy over. :monkey3 Enjoy watching Anakin cry and previews of Bromance and Hannah Montana 2.

Well at least they are showing Episode 4 after it, so there is a saving grace! :D:banana

The Life Aquatic w/ Steve Zissou - 9/10

The Thing - 8/10 (Kurt Russel version)

Big Trouble in Little China - 7/10 (on G4's "movies that dont suck") Their starting have a pretty good lineup with other flicks like Blade Runner, Tron, and Robocop.

The Life Aquatic w/ Steve Zissou - 9/10

The Thing - 8/10 (Kurt Russel version)

Big Trouble in Little China - 7/10 (on G4's "movies that dont suck") Their starting have a pretty good lineup with other flicks like Blade Runner, Tron, and Robocop.

Great grouping of movies :rock

Life Aquatic is a great one... always kind of depresses me though :monkey2

So better the 2nd time? What makes the difference if anything?

The first time I had super high expectations and was too distracted by it to really enjoy it. The 2nd time around I felt more relaxed and well, knew what to expect. I guess I just opened up more this time around, I dunno. It really is an excellent film, people shouldn't judge the entire thing based on Bales performance. It was bad but the film was good.

In theaters..Star Trek 9/10
In my home theater....Twelve Monkeys 8/10, T2 Skynet edition blu ray 9/10

The first Karloff Frankenstein, not quite good as the sequel, but pretty good. 8 out of 10

Hot Fuzz 6.5/10
It was o.k. not enough funny parts, but the end shootout scene was AWESOME!

Last edited:
Back