RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Flash Gordon 7/10

Even with all it's cheesiness, it's still a fun movie. And it has a great soundtrack.

Did you see the family guy clip from a couple episodes back with God and the Flash music? It was just so random and had me rolling :rock

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/VFluLtENUyI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/VFluLtENUyI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

RED. A very low key thriller starring Brian Cox who's dog gets shot and he wants justice. Very powerful little film with great performances. 8/10.

So Matt- you're saying I can enjoy them just as much on my DVD player?
thinking.gif

I am not sure exactly what you are asking Sammy, but I think you are wondering if the Blu was just that much better; well not really. If you are asking whether you can play it on a DVD player --- nopers.

Slumdog Millionaire, barely saw it this weekend and was pleasantly suprised. This is a great movie not as good as TDK but very entertaining.

I finally saw Spiderman 3 and it was kind of blah. I'd give it a 5.

Quarantine

Damn this movie sucked bad. 2 out of 10. I only gave it a 2 because at least the lead actress was pretty cute. :monkey3

Babylon A.D. in Blu Ray..... 1/10!!!

What a complete and utter waste of time! The movie ended and I kept sitting there through the credits waiting for some kind of plot to start!!! Stay away at ALL costs!!! :banghead

The really funny thing is that the only movie I can compare the watching experience to was Napolean Dynamite! Sit through an entire turd of a movie waiting for a plot to develope saying the whole time "there HAS to be some kind of payoff... there just HAS to!" But NO!

K check that one out if you get a chance, I REALLY liked it. The movie was filmed in Spain so you will have to watch it with subtitles or its maybe dubbed, can't remember.

I've gotta see REC. I actually really liked Quartantine :D You should check out that movie Inside. It's a french film so you have to read subtitles but it's friggin' good :D when I found out malls and bestbuy and walmart wouldn't carry it I knew I had to see it :lol

K check that one out if you get a chance, I REALLY liked it. The movie was filmed in Spain so you will have to watch it with subtitles or its maybe dubbed, can't remember.

REC is the best horror movie ever imo. Scared the ^^^^ outta me. Gotta have the subtitles. It makes it scarier. And more realisitc.

Damn! Netflix has it currently pictured but it is still unavailable.

Back