RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Sunshine: 7/10 Great movie; really a lot of fun to watch

TDK: 9/10; about as good as it gets. And I wasn't bothered by the aspect ratio change on the Blu Ray. I really only noticed it if I was paying attention.

Sunshine: 7/10 Great movie; really a lot of fun to watch

TDK: 9/10; about as good as it gets. And I wasn't bothered by the aspect ratio change on the Blu Ray. I really only noticed it if I was paying attention.

I thought Sunshine was a great movie until the story line fell apart at the end.

Sunshine is awesome. Glad the soundtrack was finally released.

Yes Man - 3/10 (good message, boring flick)
The Ruins - 7/10
Under Siege 2: Dark Territory - 7/10 (underrated action flick)

I thought Sunshine was a great movie until the story line fell apart at the end.
Being a huge fan of the cheese-fest that is Event Horizon, I kind of like where they went with that story. . .

Saw Wanted last night-- 7/10

It was a fun, solid little story that I enjoyed more than I thought I would based on the commercials. However, the CGI bullet/head shot parts were a bit overdone. I would like to see that actor in more stuff (I'm sure he is in foreign films that I have never seen).

A Knights Tale 7/10
is cheesy as hell but was in the mood for something a bit lighter so it served it's purpose there.

The Day the Earth Stood Still (2008)
5/10

Jaden Smith's character annoyed the hell out of me. I wanted him to die, for reals! :monkey3
Effects were ok, I still prefer the 1951 original.

Being a huge fan of the cheese-fest that is Event Horizon, I kind of like where they went with that story. . .

That's the thing. Sunshine wasn't a cheese-fest, then turned into one towards the end. I was let down by the whole crazed murder path it went down. At least Event Horizon was consistent throughout the whole movie.

8.5/10

If you're looking to enjoy an absolutely AMAZING acting performace then watch Daniel Day Lewis in this film. 9.5/10 for his performance.

That's the thing. Sunshine wasn't a cheese-fest, then turned into one towards the end. I was let down by the whole crazed murder path it went down. At least Event Horizon was consistent throughout the whole movie.

I concur with your assessment of 'Sunshine'. I thought it was pretty promising for a big portion of the film and then it turned into a freaky, Event Horizon meets parts of Hellraiser meets a mish mash of other sci-fi films. The film just didn't seem to mesh well with what it started as and ended as....I thought.

Back