RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spiderman :Far from home 4/10

There was 15 min or so towards the end that were watchable but all in all a real turkey.

Terminator: Dark Fate

Neither remarkable nor a complete train wreck, a perfectly serviceable attempt at course correction with great acting and a wholly predictable plot. One small step for man. And machine.

3/5.

Wow, I'm surprised. :lol

Wow, I'm surprised. :lol

Pleasantly or unpleasantly? Stop being cryptic! :lol

It's an alright film. Nowhere near the levels of T1, T2 or the TV show, but it certainly makes forgetting the last 3 movies much easier. If this was Arnold's last outing as the character, it's certainly a more dignified hurrah over (shudders), Genysis.

Last edited:
Parasite 10/10
Just so satisfying as a movie. It?s absolutely hilarious, horrifying, intense, emotional, heartbreaking, and beautiful to look at. Minute by minute it is beyond engaging. It sticks every landing while conveying its social commentary and its themes. It avoids big chunky twists and instead unravels slowly as you learn about characters and their worlds so organically. By the end I thought ?wow a perfect movie.?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spiderman Far From Home - 5/10 - This movie is awful. :lol

The only good thing is how they managed to make Mysterio work in a live action film.

Other than that, it's like watching a video game, with some cut scenes of lame exposition and what's supposed to be "character development," and a love story worse than Twilight.

The action is forgettable. Too much CGI and flipping around.

The good, the cast is likable and the silly humor is fine. Homecoming was better.

I watched Swingers and Very Bad Things the past 2 nights - both with Favreau - I remember when he looked like that. A far cry from far from home 20 years later.

Spiderman FFH. Not to shabby. 7.5/10

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

I prefer him as a big guy now. It fits him.

I doubt he would agree :lol

Philip Seymour-Hoffman has a good turn though :lol

Yeah. I wonder would he still take roles like that if he were alive today. He became a 'serious actor'.

I watched The Burbs the other night and couldn't help but think a role like that, even the leading role as it was, would be inconceivable now for Tom Hanks.

John Wick 3

8/10 - Holy *&^%!!!:cool:

I need a pair of highly trained German Shepherds now.

Back