RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Yes you do. It was a great film with top draw performances. Oldman being the standout. Made me proud to be British :)

:lol I am working myself up to it

It's funny, I was listening to an interview with Gary Oldman on NPR and he was asked if when he wakes up in the morning, if he knows what accent he is supposed to be speaking in, given his huge breadth of roles. He said that for his performance in TTSS, to play the quintessential British person, he went to New York and got an acting coach to learn the British accent properly again! :lol

It's funny, I was listening to an interview with Gary Oldman on NPR and he was asked if when he wakes up in the morning, if he knows what accent he is supposed to be speaking in, given his huge breadth of roles. He said that for his performance in TTSS, to play the quintessential British person, he went to New York and got an acting coach to learn the British accent properly again! :lol

:lol:lol:lol

Love that guy.

:lol noway! Who would have thought.

The man is a genius he really is!

I can't believe this is the first time he has ever been nominated. Just tells you how much of sham the Oscars are.

Immortals 3.5/10 Visually it was good. I liked the slow-mo, blood splattering fight sceens but apart from that the over all movie was S^^t..

I'm really bummed about that. Tarsem's last movie, "The Fall" is one of my favorite films. Was really looking forward to this one, but have heard that outside of the visuals, the movie is not very good.

"Keeping Mum" 7/10

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTILegdyE7Y[/ame]

I'm really bummed about that. Tarsem's last movie, "The Fall" is one of my favorite films. Was really looking forward to this one, but have heard that outside of the visuals, the movie is not very good.

It's not. But it's really not that bad. Most of everyone's problems come from the fact they thought it was going to be 300. Thanks to the ____ty ads for it.

I expected a slower, really visually amazing film with a few cool fight scenes.

And I got that. I had to see it in 3D though. It was eh. But the gore parts were fun.

the hunger games : 3/10

what a long and stupid movie , the only thing i enjoyed was jennifer lawrence's pretty face

Apocalypse Now: 9/10

Been AGES since I've seen this. Just amazing. I can't believe Fatburn was 14 years old when he did it!

"His Way" the documentary about Jerry Weintraub....8/10. Pretty damn entertaining. I love old Hollywood stories and it doesn't hurt when the guy has worked in so many different arenas and eras of entertainment.

Mad Men ruins every show ever made when you compare them.

Exactly! Mainly because Mad Men isn't a show, it's a way of life. If ever there was a need for self improvement, all that you need to do is tune in. Don Draper is the epitome of what every man should strive to be. A classy fella with the finest booze, broads, and threads.

Apocalypse Now: 9/10

Been AGES since I've seen this. Just amazing. I can't believe Fatburn was 14 years old when he did it!

:goodpost: Everytime I mention that movie at work to customers most of the responses I get is its horrible movie. They always tell me it was boring :slap" Guess if something isn't blowing up every 20 seconds then it is a boring pos

Back