RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Underrated? I thought it got nothing but great reviews. And wasn't Hanks nominated for an Oscar? But I agree with your rating. My only problem with it was that it went on too long.

I dunno, most people here over the years seem to knock it. I was referring to them. "They" lol.

I dunno, most people here over the years seem to knock it. I was referring to them. "They" lol.

I see. I actually think the same thing happened with Forrest Gump. When that movie came out everyone loved it, then there seemed to be some weird backlash against it years later. I never understood that.

Paul - 8/10 took about 30 mins to get going but I thought it was hilarious. Use of geek references alone should get y'all going.

I see. I actually think the same thing happened with Forrest Gump. When that movie came out everyone loved it, then there seemed to be some weird backlash against it years later. I never understood that.

Another excellent film. Tom Hanks did some good things in the 90's.

I know alot of people hate on Apollo 13 because they had to watch it in school when it came out. Same story with Saving Private Ryan.

Actually I think we watched Forrest Gump in school too, Tom Hanks is apparently quite educational. :lol

He taught us how to cope with aids, mental and physical handicaps, disasters in space, that some people are cross dressers, and of course about the rare Man Child Big syndrome.

He's really funny and willing to make fun of himself as well. Can't go wrong with him.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/dPLWKBWkn3s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

TO TOM HANKS!​
braskey.jpg

I know alot of people hate on Apollo 13 because they had to watch it in school when it came out. Same story with Saving Private Ryan.

Actually I think we watched Forrest Gump in school too, Tom Hanks is apparently quite educational. :lol

He taught us how to cope with aids, mental and physical handicaps, disasters in space, that some people are cross dressers, and of course about the rare Man Child Big syndrome.

Geez......you guys got to watch movies like that in school?

Geez......you guys got to watch movies like that in school?

In elemetary school (grades 1-5) at the end of the year when things were winding down, they would just fold like all the classes in that grade togeather and take us to the gym or cafeteria and show a movie for the last 2 days. 5th grade we watched Ferris Bueller, then after that in middle school and high school we just had our own telivison station for school news and playing the media class videos. Its like the channel for school announcements and closing except we actually had an entire studio with blue screens and news and weather, and a control room etc.

The Town - 8.5: Would have given it an 8 but the Boston accents crack me up so much it got an extra half. Really enjoyed the flick, good pacing. Ending wasn't great but it didn't ruin it.

Back