RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Oh you can't really mean that Jesse :(

Nice! I don't know why I have never looked at buying a book on Scorsese but I just bought that book! Is it the best available then bud?

No I don't mean it. I've never even seen anything beyond clips of it.

The book is new so I'm not sure about it. It's supposed to be good though.

No I don't mean it. I've never even seen anything beyond clips of it.

The book is new so I'm not sure about it. It's supposed to be good though.

Well seriously get season 1 and let me know, I am sure you will be a fan :wink1:

Ok cool well I bought it and thanks for the top tip I will let you know how I got on with it, I am looking forward to it very much now

Well seriously get season 1 and let me know, I am sure you will be a fan :wink1:

Ok cool well I bought it and thanks for the top tip I will let you know how I got on with it, I am looking forward to it very much now

I watched season 1 and tbh I was a bit let down because my best friend who has almost identical taste in movies etc, hyped it as the greatest thing ever. I still felt like The Wire, Sopranos, and Walking Dead have more engaging plots and characters though I did enjoy Dexter himself. I will give it another chance on my own without the "Watch this scene" commentary from my friend.

I watched season 1 and tbh I was a bit let down because my best friend who has almost identical taste in movies etc, hyped it as the greatest thing ever. I still felt like The Wire, Sopranos, and Walking Dead have more engaging plots and characters though I did enjoy Dexter himself. I will give it another chance on my own without the "Watch this scene" commentary from my friend.

season 1 was meh, but it picks up in the rest of the seasons

High Lane: 7/10
A French horror but sort of reminded me of Wrong Turn. Pretty good flick on the netflix instant. Its French, but its dubbed in english, i usually prefer subs, but in this case for an instant flick didnt have a choice. Overall a pretty good horror.

Life as we know it

My wife conned me into watching this I rate it GAY/10

Just awful

Green Hornet -----> 7/10

Added an extra half point since I saw it in the $1.50 theater (and didn't pay full price) :lol. Usually I like Seth Rogen movies but I felt this movie missed it's mark for whatever reason. I tried to really like it. In the end, it was just an okay movie. Not something I'd go out of my way to watch again.

Limitless - 8.5/10

I want to see this.

Reminds me so much of this comic

Link to Rest Volume 1.

main.php

So many parallels. Wonder if it's a rip off ???

I want to see this.

Reminds me so much of this comic

Link to Rest Volume 1.

main.php

So many parallels. Wonder if it's a rip off ???

Well, Limitless is based on the book 'The Dark Fields', which was released in 2001. I'm pretty sure Rest was originally published in 2008.

But still, an interesting film for sure.

Strange Days: 8 / 10.

It's funny when you re-watch an older "futuristic" movie. This movie came out in 1995 and took place right before the year 2000. Of course, the movie is a dated now, but features some great performances by Ralph Fiennes, Angela Bassett and Tom Sizemore. A ggod cast of actors as Michael Wincott, Juliette Lewis, Vincent Donofrio and William Fichtner are in it as well.

Back