RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

The Town 10/10 I thought it was brilliant! I'm not a big fan of Ben Afflecks acting, but I thought he did a great job. That being said I loved both movies he directed so hopefully he continues to direct some great movies

Secret Sunshine (Milyang) 9/10

Very depressing and without the life-affirming bull____. Good Korean drama.

127 Hours and Black Swan are my favorite movies of 2010. LOVE LOVE LOVE both movies.

9 out of 10 for each film.

The A-Team - 7.5/10

Dumb but fun. No surprises in a very predictable plot. The ending is a mess, but there some surprisingly decent action scenes. The re-casting is good, Neeson in particular. If they make a sequel they need to put more work into the story. They don't get to skate twice on goodwill.

Bullitt: 7/10

Pretty good, but didn't live up to the hype folks have built up around it, IMO. Good car chase, other action scenes were pretty lackluster, not much suspense, acting apart from McQueen was only serviceable, story was nothing special. McQueen is a certifiable legendary bad-ass actor, though, so any movie with him in it is worth watching.

The Quick and the Dead ... 6.75/10.

Surprisingly good considering it was a movie about a chick gunslinger. I was expecting it to be like that pirate movie with Geena Davis (whatever it was called). Plot was a little hokey ... a gunfight competition (blah) where a chick gunfighter tries to avenge the melodramatic murder of her father. Hackman and Crowe were great -- they saved the movie.

SnakeDoc

The Quick and the Dead ... 6.75/10.

Surprisingly good considering it was a movie about a chick gunslinger. I was expecting it to be like that pirate movie with Geena Davis (whatever it was called). Plot was a little hokey ... a gunfight competition (blah) where a chick gunfighter tries to avenge the melodramatic murder of her father. Hackman and Crowe were great -- they saved the movie.

SnakeDoc

I remember really enjoying that movie when it came out... at the time I wasn't super familiar with Sam Raimi, but his style is all over that movie.

Cheech and Chongs "Hey watch this" was a rehash of the old stand up bits they did in the 70's .was ok to see them together, But Just didn't seem as funny as it use to be.Maybe because I haven't smoked pot in 20 years

Tron Legacy: 4/10. Great visuals, but it didn't get it done for me. I was really hoping to like it because I love all the stuff Hot Toys is doing with the license.

Almost Heroes: 7/10 Not a particularly good or funny film, but I always like it! :)

The House of the Devil - 7/10

Nice homage to 70's/80's horror. It's a slow burn, but when the ____ finally hits the fan, it gets crazy and messy in a hurry.

Resident Evil Afterlife:4/10

The Director was wayyyy into "Slow Motion Matrix" effects which is cool in some scenes,he thought it would be cool to overdo it but it was annoying as hell when 80% of the action scenes was like that,kinda lost the intense brutal feeling to it.
Things were stupid in this movie,i don't need to explain what,because i don't know where to begin :slap

The Story itself was actually pretty good for a movie like this.

Last edited:
Back