RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Hatchet 7/10- The scene where V. Crowley pops the top off that lady is the only reason im going that high. That was awesome!

Hmm another cool thread I'll have to keep checking...

The Losers 6/10
Cop Out 7/10 (was better than I thought)
Scott Pilgrim 8/10 (was surprised how much i enjoyed it)
Predators 5/10
Revolver 5/10 (WTF Guy?)
Inception 7/10 (yeah, yeah I know, but after all the hype i really wasn't that impressed by storyline. Beautifully shot though)
Runaways 6/10 (Better than I expected and the first dakota fanning movie i haven't hated)

Terminator Salvation was just on cable. 7/10

I've seen it several times and always wonder why some people are so hostile towards it? It's better than T3. My biggest problem is it's not really a self contained story, it was written open ended to facilitate a new trilogy. Because of this it feels like a held back a few story threads to evolve in later film installments.

Because the movie is a big pile of ____, and adds nothing to the Terminator Mythos...in fact, ruins it in a lot of ways. Every character was shallow, and stupid, every action scene was overly stylized to make up for the piss poor script, and acting, and character development.

Not to mention McDouchebag turned Christian Bale, a pretty good actor, into an actor on the level of Hayden Christiansan.

Don't be so vague what do you really think about it? :lol

I thought Salvation actually put things back on track after the sh-tastic T3.

I thought it was worse. I couldnt feel anything for any of the characters. Mostly because I know their fate, which makes it very hard to care for them.

I thought it was worse. I couldnt feel anything for any of the characters. Mostly because I know their fate, which makes it very hard to care for them.

I think the fate thing made no sense in that movie either.
Why does he need to save Kyle Reese, when his father is Kyle Reese from an alternate timeline.

For me it ended with T2, anything else is an expensive fan film, same goes for anything after Aliens

Because the movie is a big pile of ____, and adds nothing to the Terminator Mythos...in fact, ruins it in a lot of ways. Every character was shallow, and stupid, every action scene was overly stylized to make up for the piss poor script, and acting, and character development.

Not to mention McDouchebag turned Christian Bale, a pretty good actor, into an actor on the level of Hayden Christiansan.

Salvation = Terminator equivalent to Predators. :nana:

Easy A 6\10
Light teen-ager comedy that has it´s moments. But Emma Stone is just so....:love

Prince of Persia 6\10
Liked this more than I thought I would.
Had some cool visual effects ,and although the whole movie is pretty predictable, it was enjoyable.

Let the Right One In 8\10
A Swedish view on the vampire genre.
Loved it.
It´s not the usual "horror" take on the genre, but it´s just so uniquely filmed and acted. The movie stayed with me for quite some time.

Scott Pilgrim 4.5\10
Had very high expectations from all the good I had been hearing, but it just wasn´t for me.
I really like "diferent" movies, but I confess that I was pretty bored with this one.

The Road. I don't think I've ever been so depressed, so moved and yet so happy at the end of a film. The lengths that somebody would go to protect thier son is what is so heartwarming about this film. I cried like a girl at the end and I don't have a soul. 10/10.

the other guys - 7/10 (funny movie)
inception - 7/10 (good and awesome visual stuff, storyline is abit meh)
Expendables - 6/10 (great actors/sweet action/storyline hmmm)
Rocky 1 - 8/10 (soo inspirational!)
kung fu dunk 0.00001/10 (WTF crap/rather watch grass grow)

Back