RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

RocknRolla 8.5/10 Good action...typical Guy Ritchie film....but I like a typical Guy Ritchie film....(that one he did with Madonna doesn't count :lol)

The Nines - 6/10 - Easy to figure out and a bit boring.

1408 - 7/10 - starts good but runs out of steam a bit. "It's a evil ^^^^ing room".

Had a bit of a marathon yesterday (I didn't want to pack anymore :lol)

Burn After Reading
8.25/10 It was funny, well acted and had that crazy, wtf ending like many Coen Brother's movies have.

Quarantine 7.5/10 Not bad for a horror flick. Definitely had it's moments...though rather predictable.

Choke
8.25/10 Funny dark, dark comedy written by Chuck Palahniuk. Really well acted...very twisted with some good surprises.

In Bruges 8.5/10 Another twisted, funny movie. Great acting, beautiful location and fantastic dialogue.

Resident Evil Degeneration
5/10 Well I didn't have huge expectations on this....and I'm glad I didn't. Boring, predictable and for today's standards...pretty crappy animation. Looked like video game from several years ago. Ok for some RE filler, but on it's own it's pretty weak.

Last edited:

The Green Mile - 10+++/10

Such a beautiful movie!

Had a bit of a marathon yesterday (I didn't want to pack anymore :lol)

Burn After Reading
8.25/10 It was funny, well acted and had that crazy, wtf ending like many Coen Brother's movies have.

Quarantine 7.5/10 Not bad for a horror flick. Definitely had it's moments...though rather predictable.

Choke
8.25/10 Funny dark, dark comedy written by Chuck Palahniuk. Really well acted...very twisted with some good surprises.

In Bruges 8.5/10 Another twisted, funny movie. Great acting, beautiful location and fantastic dialogue.

6/10 Well I didn't have huge expectations on this....and I'm glad I didn't. Boring, predictable and for today's standards...pretty crappy animation. Looked like video game from several years ago. Ok for some RE filler, but on it's own it's pretty weak.

If you liked this one watch "REC" which is the original and Spanish.I liked it alot better than Quarantine,better acting which made the whole thing more believable,the ending is much better too yet similar,kinda pissed how Quarantine ended.

If you liked this one watch "REC" which is the original and Spanish.I liked it alot better than Quarantine,better acting which made the whole thing more believable,the ending is much better too yet similar,kinda pissed how Quarantine ended.

I have heard the original is a lot better. I will add it to my netflix queue. :joy

Sadly, it hasn't been released on DVD yet.....and who knows when it will. :(

5/10 Well I didn't have huge expectations on this....and I'm glad I didn't. Boring, predictable and for today's standards...pretty crappy animation. Looked like video game from several years ago. Ok for some RE filler, but on it's own it's pretty weak.

This movie pissed me off. I had super high hopes being a RE fan boy. Big time fail. What the hell is a RE story without Umbrella.

Ghost Ship 8/10... I love this movie.

MIRRORS - 6 / 10

I wanted to enjoy it, I tried to enjoy it lol... but found myself thinking of other things during the movie...
Keifer's wife in this film looked pretty nice though.

9/10. :rock
man_on_fire.jpg

Love this movie , one of my favorite flicks. :rock

10/10
leon.jpg

This is my all time favorite movie and always will be. :rock:rock

8/10
tropic-thunder-poster.jpg

Finally got to watch this , I thought it was going to be alot worse reading reviews.
I loved this movie. :rock

I'm a lead farmer mother^^^^ers ! :rock :lol

Halloween - 2007 by Rob Zombie 6/10

No more remakes please!

Deception 8/10 Pretty interesting thriller and really well acted.....just sadly rather predictable.

Cloverfield
8.5/10 Finally watched this and I have to say it was better than I thought it would be. Now I can see what a lot of the hoopla was about. It didn't really scare me...but it was very entertaining.

Frozen River - 8 out of 10. If Melissa Leo was a bigger name in Hollywood she would have walked away with the Oscar this year. At least she got the nomination.

Foot Fist Way - 7 out of 10

Dead Town 8/10 really funny although predictable. Ricky Gervais is hella funny.

Back