RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

No Country for Old Men - 8/10
Great movie. Brilliant acting too.

Taken - 9/10
I loved this one! Liam Neeson kicking ass! ^^^^in awesome movie!

Well there is no ass kicking per say, he blows everyone away with a .32. It's a believable movie to a point. Not as unbelievable as Death Wish 3 (my personal favorite because it is so outlandish).

Watched Streetfighter, The Legend of Chun Li, 0.5/10, if you make a film this crappy, at least make the characters recognizable, you know, with their costumes...I can't believed I'd say this but Van Damme's SF movie was uh better .75/10

Friday the 13th Part 3: C

Hadn't watched it in a long time, but it was worse than I remembered. The one bright spot is, of course, Jason. The coolest Jason of all, in my opinion, and he keeps it from being much worse. But the rest of the movie--the acting, the characters, the situations--just sucked all the way around. Did really enjoy the cool theme music, though. And Jason's taunting that poor girl at the end by pulling his mask up so she could see his face was pretty freakin' hilarious. Still probably the best Jason movie overall (the first one is a better movie in my opinion, but no Jason means it isn't as good).

Max Payne 3/10 man Im glad I waited for the dvd. really disapointed :( trailor looked sooo much better

Quarantine - 8.0847216/10

It has the typical retarded main characters who go everywhere that they shouldn't, but that's what they do in zombie movies. I found myself talking to the tv through most of the movie... mostly telling the characters where to/not to go and who dies next. Make sure your bladder is empty before you watch because there are quite a few parts that'll make you piss yourself.

Watched some oldies

Prince of Darkness 7/10 Good 80's horror flick....and Alice Cooper is creepy perfect in his small role.

The Exorcist
9/10 Never get tired of this one.....just bad ass.

New stuff:

The Second Season of 30 Rock - 9/10 I love this show so much.

And one of my favorites:

Chicken Run 9.5/10 I watch this movie all the dang time. It's just so damn sweet. :lol

The Midnight Meat Train 9/10

One of the best modern horror/thrillers I've seen in a long time.
:rock

Back