RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Ohhhh... I thought you meant the Season was out on DVD already. I apologize.

The Biggest Loser Season 9: 10/10 - Great to see the winner pull it off in the end. One of the best seasons yet. Hopefully this winner will keep it off.

The Jacket 6.5/10
Although I wanted to see this it passed me by at the Theatres, then I didn't pick it up on DVD, so finally saw it on TV last night. A nice idea, well acted on the whole, but lacked any high points, just meandered along then finished, a bit flat really.

The Jacket 6.5/10
Although I wanted to see this it passed me by at the Theatres, then I didn't pick it up on DVD, so finally saw it on TV last night. A nice idea, well acted on the whole, but lacked any high points, just meandered along then finished, a bit flat really.

i'd give it a 7.5. just in case keira reads this and gets upset with me.

12 Rounds.

5/10

Meh , can't take John Cena seriously.

johncena.jpg

crap wrestler, crap actor. i WISH i couldn't see him. 12 rounds was hilarious - it was basically a remake of die hard 3 by the director of die hard 2. lame movie.

When that guy flew down the lift shaft I actually burst into laughter. Obviously I really cared for the characters. :dunno:lol

Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom - 8/10

Not the 10 or 11 out of 10 that Raiders is, but its probably my favorite of the series. Classic adventure that never gets old, and absolutely Indy at his most badass.

I've really grown to love TOD as well, it is corny but a near-perfect pulpy serial. :hi5:

When that guy flew down the lift shaft I actually burst into laughter. Obviously I really cared for the characters. :dunno:lol

:lol:lol i remember thinking the same thing! "i know he's gonna fall and i actually wanna see the resulting chocolate mousse". also the queer as folk bad guy was lame. at least the marine had robert patrick on cocaine. if that bombed despite that, this one was nuclear. the DVD promo pics on amazon should have stink lines around it.

:lol:lol i remember thinking the same thing! "i know he's gonna fall and i actually wanna see the resulting chocolate mousse". also the queer as folk bad guy was lame. at least the marine had robert patrick on cocaine. if that bombed despite that, this one was nuclear. the DVD promo pics on amazon should have stink lines around it.

The marine was even worse from what I can remember , I watched that at a friends really late but when that guy looked in the mirror at Robert Patrick and said.. " he's like a terminator ".

:slap That was bad... :rotfl

EDIT:

HAHA !. Nope , this was it. The corny music doesn't help. :lol

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/ugIjXRFQqyE&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/ugIjXRFQqyE&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Back