RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Death at a Funeral (2007) 9/10

I had intended to see the recently released version until I found it was a remake and went searching for the original. For those who don't know, the new one is based on a British comedy of the same name.

Having just finished the movie, I can honestly say I'm still laughing. It's one of the funniest movies I've seen in a while and the best part is that it manages to have many characters who all see fleshed out enough to make you laugh. The acting is great, the story is funny as hell and the whole movie is totally worth a watch.

That movie is great, no interest in seeing the new release.

Brutal film but had to watch it again...9.5/10

A box of stale, girl scout cookies to whomever figure this scene is from. NO CHEATING!:mad:

irreversible-photo_04_hires2.jpg

A box of stale, girl scout cookies to whomever figure this scene is from. NO CHEATING!:mad:

Irréversible now give me the cookies. :D

Most effed up movie I ever saw. That and visitor q are a joint first in screwed up movies

Irreversible was intense. Monica Belucci is just unbelievable. Had the dvd and gave it away, couldn't watch it again. The guy from Brotherhood of the Wolf was amazing in it too

Not the kind of film u watch twice. Was very well made and acted tho. I nearly puked when he used the fire extinguisher to bash in the guys head.

I watched The Wrestler yesterday. Thumbs up and I gained new respect for Mickey Rourke.

I watched The Wrestler yesterday. Thumbs up and I gained new respect for Mickey Rourke.

still not seen this, never really had the desier to either but i see more and more people loving this movie i really need to get it

taking it you didnt go see kick ass then last night dude :lol

man, that's the one film out of all the films i've ever seen i wish i could unwatch. not because it's a bad movie, just the uncomfortable and permanent dread it leaves you with.

30 Rock Season 2 - 10/10. god i love this show!

Irreversible is just sick! My mate made me watch it and i wish i could unwatch it also! The fire extinguisher scene and rape scene are two of the most disturbing scenes i have ever seen on film :monkey4

Last edited:

Watch it with the whole family. I heard disney are doing an adaptation.

Back