RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

28 Weeks Later (6/10) Inferior to the original and has annoying kids, but stars Jeremy Renner and Robert Carlyle, which balances out the score.

I saw Halloween 2 by Rob Zombie. Absolute crap and I enjoy bad movies with this type of subject. The guy that played Sabertooth in X-em plays Mike Myers and he looks like Rob Zombie with nappy hair. Lori gets shot by the cops......... Saw it for free while I was working on a custom and I wanted a refund.

I saw Halloween 2 by Rob Zombie. Absolute crap and I enjoy bad movies with this type of subject. The guy that played Sabertooth in X-em plays Mike Myers and he looks like Rob Zombie with nappy hair. Lori gets shot by the cops......... Saw it for free while I was working on a custom and I wanted a refund.

:rotfl

Yep total crap and the same way i felt after watching it.

Watchmen: 4/10

I liked it when I first saw it...but I dunno....I saw it last night and I felt that it was kinda meh. I like the colors and the owl ship...I also like Rorshach and the comedian....if it wasn't for them I would have probably gave it a 2/10.
Oh and the soundtrack is just atrocious. :yuck

I do think that the ending of the movie made more sense than the one in the book tho.

Damn you're hating on every film Ingo loves he's not gonna be happy with you. :lol

Damn you're hating on every film Ingo loves he's not gonna be happy with you. :lol

Oh....I got it from him already. He told me it was unacceptable. He even added this smiley at the end : :nono

He hasn't said anything to me about Clash tho. Eeeww...i don't even wanna remember 'THAT' "movie".

I've still to watch Clash but i'll wait for the dvd for this one.

Oh....I got it from him already. He told me it was unacceptable. He even added this smiley at the end : :nono

He hasn't said anything to me about Clash tho. Eeeww...i don't even wanna remember 'THAT' "movie".

:nono :nono :nono :nono :nono

Clash Of The Titans was a fun movie!

Wait for it to come on TV? Do you still use a VCR too? ;)

I still use a VCR... Seriously! :lecture

AVATAR (Blu-Ray): 10/10 :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow
Just as big of an experience as when I saw it back in the theatre in December. This Blu has the best picture and sound quality I've ever seen. I absolutely love this movie! It didn't lose it's power due to the lack of 3D on this release. Enjoyed every minute of it! I'll probably watch it again this weekend! :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

What was the picture and sound quality like on it? I cant remember if I read somewhere that when they release the super-dooper-wow version with all the extras if there was something mentioned about developing something so it had all its potential.

What was the picture and sound quality like on it? I cant remember if I read somewhere that when they release the super-dooper-wow version with all the extras if there was something mentioned about developing something so it had all its potential.

All I know is that they kept this version free from all extras and whatnot to give the movie the best quality possible. Something that worked IMO, because it was absolutely beautiful!! :rock

All I know is that they kept this version free from all extras and whatnot to give the movie the best quality possible. Something that worked IMO, because it was absolutely beautiful!! :rock

Awesome! Will probably end up buying that version then when its released here. Just checked HMV and its next week :banana

Back