RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Saw Kick-Ass. Great movie, but my friend kept TALKING THROUGH THE WHOLE MOVIE. Repeating lines, saying random crap, and the most annoying thing, "Do you like it so far"? What the ____kkkkkk!!11

Astro Boy 7.2/10

Deffinetly benefited from being a 'kids club' showing at the cinema, lots of kids laughing and cheering, and I have to admit I even had a moist eye at one point.
Only real criticism is that Bill Nighy's voice was kind of wrong for the movie and his delivery was almosy emotionless... strange, cos I rate him as an actor!

The Goods: Live Hard, Sell Hard: Sucked/10

Just a boring unfunny movie... seemed to have a lot of potential, but was barely watchable. If you've seen the commercial you've seen everything that was funny already :lol

I Sell The Dead - 7/10. A quirky movie, that's for sure. Grave robbers in the 19th century that learn the undead bring more money...it's an odd little flick, but it has Dominic Monaghan in it.

"Taxidermia" WOW!

I've never seen anything quite like it.

Very strange... very surreal... Totally disgusting...

I don't know if I loved or hated this film.

Streaming on Netflix and worth a watch but not for the squeamish!

Rating 1 out of 10 or maybe 10 out of 10. You Decide...

I Sell The Dead - 7/10. A quirky movie, that's for sure. Grave robbers in the 19th century that learn the undead bring more money...it's an odd little flick, but it has Dominic Monaghan in it.

Hmm, hadn't heard of this... looks interesting.

"Taxidermia" WOW!

I've never seen anything quite like it.

Very strange... very surreal... Totally disgusting...

I don't know if I loved or hated this film.

Streaming on Netflix and worth a watch but not for the squeamish!

Rating 1 out of 10 or maybe 10 out of 10. You Decide...

https://www.imdb.com/media/rm2245429504/tt0410730

Wow, just wow.

Blade Runner: Final Cut 10/10

Always a great film no matter which version, but seeing it in BluRay is awesome :rock Now to get through all the bonus material :google

The Dark Knight 10/10 No words!

There Will Be Blood 10/10 Such an underrated film, one of the best most complex film characters in cinematic history i think! Here is hoping VM tackles 'Ol Plainview' in 1/6 :D

There Will Be Blood 10/10 Such an underrated film, one of the best most complex film characters in cinematic history i think! Here is hoping VM tackles 'Ol Plainview' in 1/6 :D

I think it's a great movie too. I absolutely LOVE the soundtrack as well.

There Will Be Blood and Boogie Nights are two of the best movies of the past 20 years, Paul Thomas Anderson rocks.

The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus - 8/10
Saw VI - not sure. I was too busy throwing up.
The Great Outdoors - 8/10

Caught 3:10 to Yuma on TBS this weekend: 9/10.

I had seen it before and think it's a great film. Crowe's character is brilliant and Bale was his usual intense self. It has a nice look to it too. I should get the Blu Ray.

The Thing - 9/10. I generally don't watch older flicks very often, as I prefer to watch something new instead of something I've seen ten times, but this is a classic. Also, I'd picked it up on blu last week and wanted to see how the transfer and sound was - and was extremely impressed! The PQ is great for a 25 year old movie, and the sound was very immersive.

I'll need to pick that one up, as well as the Carpenter remake. Two awesome films :rock

Back