RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Concrete Jungle 1/6 , lousy plot/editing/fights

Something about Lieh losing his police badge and being accused of murder , its so poorly told to the viewer

A shame cuz Michael Chan and Lieh in the same movie sounded cool

BloodFist (something like that) , its Bloodsport wannabe.......only seen few mins , seems pretty mediocre :peace

Yeah the dialogue was great and the cinematography was beautiful, especially in 4K. I'm tempted to buy it on disc but don't know how rewatchable it would be since mysteries are usually one and done viewings.

Yeah the dialogue was great and the cinematography was beautiful, especially in 4K. I'm tempted to buy it on disc but don't know how rewatchable it would be since mysteries are usually one and done viewings.

I've watched it more times than I care to admit, so I'm definitely an outlier, but I still think that multiple viewings are the best way to appreciate the details for anyone who enjoyed the film the first time. The clues scattered, some quick dialogue quips (a few Michael Shannon ad libs were hilarious!), and the more subtle details are easier to appreciate the second time around (and beyond). Just something to think about.

I've watched it more times than I care to admit, so I'm definitely an outlier, but I still think that multiple viewings are the best way to appreciate the details for anyone who enjoyed the film the first time. The clues scattered, some quick dialogue quips (a few Michael Shannon ad libs were hilarious!), and the more subtle details are easier to appreciate the second time around (and beyond). Just something to think about.

Good to know! :duff

I've watched both multiple time so they are what they are. I am not longer looking at them as what they should have been but rather what they are and on a scene to scene bases:

Jurassic World 2/10
Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom 7/10 - Growing on me with multiple viewings

The Stepmom 8/10

ehhh this movie would had ended at the first 15 movies in this day and age with current women hahahaha

Steel Magnolias 7/10 kind of hate M?Lynn?s character... but still... decent movie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've watched both multiple time so they are what they are. I am not longer looking at them as what they should have been but rather what they are and on a scene to scene bases:

Jurassic World 2/10
Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom 7/10 - Growing on me with multiple viewings

Whaaaat? I would swap those scores around. I didn't know what the hell I was watching anymore with Fallen Kingdom.

Top Gun - 7 out of 10. Pure nostalgia score :lol Probably give it a worse grade but watching Fighter Jets fly to the song Danger Zone just puts a smile on my face.

Days of Thunder - 4 out of 10 - What Cheese!!! Oh my.. I don't remember that film being Top Gun with Race Cars. Fun enough I guess.

Both films looked good in 4k though.. Especially Top Gun.

Just noticed it this time..

Anyways..

Angel Heart - 8 / 10 - Ahhhhhh that's more like it. New 4k transfer was amazing... Movie still holds up.
4K transfer of Angel Heart?!?

How did I not know about this?!?

Is it exclusive to somewhere? I can't find a North American disc anywhere.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

4K transfer of Angel Heart?!?

How did I not know about this?!?

Is it exclusive to somewhere? I can't find a North American disc anywhere.

I paid too much for a UK Steelcase.

I really wanted to watch it again and didn't want to wait for the US 4K (If they ever do it) so I bit the bullet and paid 50.00 for it on ebay…… WORTH IT :)

Here is a link to a review of non Steelcase https://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Angel-Heart-4K-Blu-ray/249723/

s-l500.jpg

Last edited:
I paid too much for a UK Steelcase.

I really wanted to watch it again and didn't want to wait for the US 4K (If they ever do it) so I bit the bullet and paid 50.00 for it on ebay?? WORTH IT :)

Here is a link to a review of non Steelcase https://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Angel-Heart-4K-Blu-ray/249723/

s-l500.jpg
Thanks for the info!

This is one of my favorite movies of that genre, rarely do I even meet anybody who's ever seen it.

I have to say the cover art for the regular release is bizarre, with Rourke superimposed on the bottom in some weird position. Seems a very odd choice.

d2fcf5ca7bcdaeecb6ae2951e955ee45.jpg

Last edited:
Back