RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Last Shark: 3/10

Not good. Hard to imagine a more blatant Jaws ripoff. But it does have its moments.

Exhibit A:

giphy.gif

Exhibit B:

giphy.gif

Braveheart - 9/10

I was surprised how good this still is. Not even sure what I'm docking the point for - historical inaccuracy I guess, not that I'd know, just I've heard it takes a lot of liberties.

Huge feels tho.

The VVitch: 10 out of 10 - Exceptional and authentic.
This a very suspenseful and disturbing 17th Century period horror movie. Fantastic writing, directing, acting, music, editing, and cinematography. One of the best Horror movies I've seen in years.

It's on Netflix for anyone who wants to see it.

I went to see John Carpenter perform his movie themes live in London on Tuesday night (a very good night), and I did a John Carpenter Marathon last weekend in preparation;

Assault on Precinct 13 (1976) - 6/10
Halloween (1978) - 10/10
The Fog (1980) - 8/10
Escape from New York (1981) - 8/10
The Thing (1982) - 10/10
Christine (1983) - 9/10
Big Trouble in Little China (1986) - 9/10
They Live (1988) - 7/10
In the Mouth of Madness (1994) - 8/10

First Man - 9/10

Really Amazing!

This movie must be seen in IMAX!

Feels like you are there, ...in the module with the sound system shaking the room, it's like you feel the rocket. On the moon, incredible, silent, eerie.

Beautifully made. Gosling doesn't try and make Armstrong into something more than he is, a driven, damaged man, trying to hold himself together by setting astounding goals.

I only rated it down a point, because I feel the experience might lose some impact when not seen in IMAX.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Did they really cut the flag planting scene out?
Didn't even occur to me, but yeah.

I don't think it was an anti-American thing, so much as keeping the particular emotional build up, you'll understand when (and if) you see it.

They did plenty of flag waving/celebrating in other scenes after.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Goosebumps 2: Haunted Halloween - 7/10

Was surprised by how much I enjoyed it given that I really didn't care for the first movie. Good Halloween flick for the entire family.

Halloween (2018) - 3/10

Bad, bland, and not entertaining save for maybe the third act. Complete waste of time and money.

The VVitch: 10 out of 10 - Exceptional and authentic.
This a very suspenseful and disturbing 17th Century period horror movie. Fantastic writing, directing, acting, music, editing, and cinematography. One of the best Horror movies I've seen in years.

It's on Netflix for anyone who wants to see it.

Bought the blu ray steel book $8 Walmart!! On a side not if you were ever shopping for a 4K TV I would suggest using this movie in 4K

Bought the blu ray steel book $8 Walmart!! On a side not if you were ever shopping for a 4K TV I would suggest using this movie in 4K

I have a 4K TV and an X-Box One S, I'll keep an eye out for it at Walmart. I'm interested in seeing the special features.

Last edited:
Back