RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
0/10 - Worst movie ever; there are no redeeming qualities (The Phantom Menace, Attack of the Clones)

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How I generally go about rating movies:

10/10 - Masterpiece, everything is perfect from start to finish (Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl, Men in Black, Jurassic Park)

9/10 - Masterpiece, but short by a hair (Pumpkinhead, The Avengers, Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest, Batman Begins)

8/10 - Really good with some minor shortcomings (Thor, Men in Black 3, The Dark Knight)

7/10 - Overall good but noticeably lacking at times (Spider-Man: Homecoming, The Dark Knight Rises, Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales)

6/10 - Mediocre; the faults and merits are near equal on both ends (Men in Black II, Star Wars: The Force Awakens, Doctor Strange)

5/10 - Slightly below average, overall wasted opportunity (Rogue One: A Star Wars Story)

4/10 - Garbage; the bad far outweighs the good (Star Wars: The Last Jedi)

3/10 - Hot garbage; the redeeming qualities are very few and far between (Scary Movie 4)

2/10 - Mega garbage; almost no redeeming qualities (Suicide Squad)

1/10 - Should've never been made (Rob Zombie's Halloween)

0/10 - Worst movie ever; there are no redeeming qualities (The Phantom Menace, Attack of the Clones)

Our similarities in scoring movies goes no further than DMTNT:lol

10/10 - Masterpiece, everything is perfect from start to finish (Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl, Men in Black, Jurassic Park)

9/10 - Masterpiece, but short by a hair (Pumpkinhead, The Avengers, Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest, Batman Begins)

8/10 - Really good with some minor shortcomings (Thor, Men in Black 3, The Dark Knight)

7/10 - Overall good but noticeably lacking at times (Spider-Man: Homecoming, The Dark Knight Rises, Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales)

6/10 - Mediocre; the faults and merits are near equal on both ends (Men in Black II, Star Wars: The Force Awakens, Doctor Strange)

5/10 - Slightly below average, overall wasted opportunity (Rogue One: A Star Wars Story)

3/10 - Hot garbage; the redeeming qualities are very few and far between (Scary Movie 4)

I applaud you for putting your ratings out there but good god you need to see more movies...

Black Panther: 7.5/10

I like some things about this movie a lot. I thought the acting was fantastic, and some of the scenes were really great. Great villain of course. I also like how it turned a lot of conventions on their head. But there was a lot of Fairly generic typical Marvel stuff in there too, and the CG in the last fight scene is so bad as to make me forget a lot of what was good before hand. How the heck did they make something that looks so cheesy and dated? It made some of the CG from the recent Warner Brothers DC movies look good by comparison.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

You mean you didn't like the unneeded, like forty minute intro of young Mikey growing up in the mental hospital? Rob Zombie is a ****ing bore.

Get Out: 8/10

Finally watched it after hearing how good it was. One of the most uncomfortable movies I’ve watched.

Lincoln 9/10
History buff so, +1 for that. Spent a week in Gettysburg last summer.

Plexworthy: No. not really a flix you need to revisit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scott Pilgrim vs. the World: 9.5/10

Hadn’t watched it in years. Still holds up. Damn fun movie.

Back