RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
X-Men Apocalypse 3D - 8/10 First view, really liked it. I really like the new Magneto and Xavier actors, they're pretty much the main reason I enjoy the new X-Men movies so much. They also have a great chemistry as friends/adversaries.

Sin City - 7.6/10 Also my first view, enjoyable. So many gun shot wounds lol.

That's 75% the point of that movie, her story.

Best sci-fi is the one that makes you look to the stars as well as look to humanity, it's irrelevant to know more about the aliens in the context of that story, they have a defined role and they fulfill it.

It's not so much about the aliens as it is about how we would deal with hypothetical predestination.

That's 75% the point of that movie, her story.

Best sci-fi is the one that makes you look to the stars as well as look to humanity, it's irrelevant to know more about the aliens in the context of that story, they have a defined role and they fulfill it.

It's not so much about the aliens as it is about how we would deal with hypothetical predestination.

I get that. I liked everyone trying to figure out what the aliens were saying & communicating with them, but I could care less about "do u wanna make a baby?" :lol

I liked everyone trying to figure out what the aliens were saying & communicating with them
Yeah it was cool but that was the filler; the linguistics and the aliens, only the vehicle.

but I could care less about "do u wanna make a baby?" :lol
But... That's literally the point, that's the core of the story, why even bother with this without the human side? For the cool aliens and Amy Adams saving the world? :lol

I get that.
b-but.... The point! |:L

Yeah it was cool but that was the filler; the linguistics and the aliens, only the vehicle.

But... That's literally the point, that's the core of the story, why even bother with this without the human side? For the cool aliens and Amy Adams saving the world? :lol

b-but.... The point! |:L

I know... I'm sorry... I just liked the alien parts the most... sorry, I know I'm dumb. :lol

I know... I'm sorry... I just liked the alien parts the most... sorry, I know I'm dumb. :lol
It's not that, it's that you focused on the flashy parts and that triggers me :lol but the flashy parts are cool, in fact I wonder if a sequel could be made, seems like this story has 2001 franchise potential in terms of expansion, the sequel wouldn't need to be so personal and could almost just jump the shark.

We could see more of dem cool tentacles like it's Japan in the 2000's.

I also liked the cool aliens, Prometheus spaceship, and clever concept about the nature of squidward's phonics but the fact that it was all in support of super-manipulative kleenex bait ruined it for me. I would have liked that suit hung on a more nuanced emotional core.

Back