RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like I got myself some reading to do.
Just found and added the one about orbiting Manhattan Satan above.

Was that in a Morrison "Chaos Magik" article? :monkey3
Did he actually write about that? If he did he's the wokest and most visionary comicbook writer ever.

We can actually ascend by reading comics thanks to him. GOAT writer.

:lol I'm too old to be one ;_;

I've heard that term before, but I don't know what it means, is it also from the e-mails? Does it mean what I think it means?

Yeah, but I have no idea what's going on. Alex Jones was talking about the elites and people eating babies or something :lol

I'm watching his interview with Joe Rogan.

whoa

Is there more? Any websites devoted to this topic?

Just found and added the one about orbiting Manhattan Satan above.

558261.gif

Did he actually write about that? If he did he's the wokest and most visionary comicbook writer ever.

We can actually ascend by reading comics thanks to him. GOAT writer.

Kinda. There was this article/interview thingy. Link: https://disinfo.com/2014/10/pop-magic-grant-morrison/

Dunno what to think of all that, really. I've done a bit of searching over various subreddits and sometimes boards and whatnot on such themes, but in the end, it gets either too wtf, or just too "what if it's true" for me. At some point, you just think "maybe I don't want to know". Curiosity's a ***** though...

There's got to be some truth in the mess that are conspiracy theories, but as soon as "magic", runes, spells, wiccans, personified moons and lands and whatnot start being thrown out, it's the point where I give up. Some of those "cosmic horror" ones I can kinda buy, but when it turns into full on B-Movie Horror, it gets too silly for me.

There's got to be some truth in the mess that are conspiracy theories, but as soon as "magic", runes, spells, wiccans, personified moons and lands and whatnot start being thrown out, it's the point where I give up. Some of those "cosmic horror" ones I can kinda buy, but when it turns into full on B-Movie Horror, it gets too silly for me.
It's what I'm saying, we'll never know the truth so at least it's some cool fan fiction, they're tantalizing because what if one of them turns out to be true?

It's what I'm saying, we'll never know the truth so at least it's some cool fan fiction, they're tantalizing because what if one of them turns out to be true?

I guess. You ask me, I'd prefer Moore's explaination:

589023868-VQ5DS.jpg

Maybe all there is, is just a couple of ultra-rich, demented ****s doing crazy things 'cause they're... well, demented ****s. Or rather it's what I'd like to believe. I'm reading that "confession" link, and well, it sounds like something out of ConspiracyFanFicFriends.Com or somethin'. Obviously there are things behind the curtains, but dunno, something tells me it's got to be more mundane. All that "Divine Law" talk makes it difficult to even entertain, considering the vastness of the universe. Unless of coure there's a singular "Divine Law" with "Elites" in each race/habitable planet. The more they try to make it sound as "scientific" mumbo-jumbo coupled with occultism, the more silly it gets. Not less creepier, just... sillier.

Yeah, but I have no idea what's going on. Alex Jones was talking about the elites and people eating babies or something :lol

I'm watching his interview with Joe Rogan.
Oh yeah, spirit cooking and ****, that stuff is weeeird, and the weirdest thing is that it's right there in the e-mails for everyone to see.

whoa

Is there more? Any websites devoted to this topic?
Yeah, a bunch of knowledge bombs or truth bombs, they're kinda hard to find, I had a bunch of them bookmarked but formatted my laptop and lost them.

I'll PM you what I find.

Oh yeah, spirit cooking and ****, that stuff is weeeird, and the weirdest thing is that it's right there in the e-mails for everyone to see.

Yeah, a bunch of knowledge bombs or truth bombs, they're kinda hard to find, I had a bunch of them bookmarked but formatted my laptop and lost them.

I'll PM you what I find.

Add me to the list, if you please.

I guess. You ask me, I'd prefer Moore's explaination:

https://cdn.quotesgram.com/img/65/4/589023868-VQ5DS.jpg

Maybe all there is, is just a couple of ultra-rich, demented ****s doing crazy things 'cause they're... well, demented ****s. Or rather it's what I'd like to believe. I'm reading that "confession" link, and well, it sounds like something out of ConspiracyFanFicFriends.Com or somethin'. Obviously there are things behind the curtains, but dunno, something tells me it's got to be more mundane. All that "Divine Law" talk makes it difficult to even entertain, considering the vastness of the universe. Unless of coure there's a singular "Divine Law" with "Elites" in each race/habitable planet. The more they try to make it sound as "scientific" mumbo-jumbo coupled with occultism, the more silly it gets. Not less creepier, just... sillier.
Alan Moore sounds just like a shill or an unenlightened.

Seriously though, his representation of the extra-dimensional and magical was always more mundane and easier to digest, but it opened the possibility for the true visionary.

Obviously 99.9% of this stuff is disinformation, maybe with a grain or two of disguised truth somewhere in there, can you tell me with absolute certainty there's no ruling elite when you take a look at who owns literally everything? Are they plotting for a NWO? I don't think so, I mean, the way we live today is pretty much completely and utterly controlled, and we're fine with it, what is there to bring order to?

When the media is caught red handed lying to us about the small stuff, what are they telling us about the stuff that matters? Moore's quote is contradictory by his own work, but that's just Moore's nature, and it's more rooted I think, in him trying to find comfort in closing your eyes and covering your ears than "looking for comfort in the ridiculous".

Is there some divine law? Does it matter? If there is we can't even begin to comprehend it, I mean we still struggle to unify all the fundamental forces and can't seem to find the missing link in human evolution, how do we expect to understand reincarnation and stuff? Not in a million years, if humanity still exists.

I don't think you're quite seeing the big picture, there doesn't need to be many divine laws, it's the divine law, this is taking into consideration the vastness of the universe, doesn't matter if there are more planets with other people etc etc, it's always God > Man, you have to understand that this fanfic is only what leaks through the cracks, if these elites are real, then they have thousands of years old doctrine, and can't expect to find out about everything in detail to answer all your questions.

Moore has a point, most conspiracy theorists do look for comfort without realizing it's equally helpless if one of these theories is true, as if none of them are. I roll my eyes when I hear some poor redneck talking about their abduction or the fact that they're RH negative, because you can tell that makes them feel special...

Truth is none of it matters and it's fun entertainment, remember;

Man only suffers because he takes seriously what the gods made for fun.

Add me to the list, if you please.

Sure thing.

Alan Moore sounds just like a shill or an unenlightened.

Seriously though, his representation of the extra-dimensional and magical was always more mundane and easier to digest, but it opened the possibility for the true visionary.

Well, Moore's magic is rooted in folklore and myths, whereas Morrison's more "occult". I'd throw Hickman into the mix (if we're still talking about comics specifically), as he's balancing black magic & occult things greatly in Black Monday Murders, whereas his work on East of West blends mysticism and "the material world" pretty good. His Marvel work is much more "scienc-y", but it's still grand enough.

Obviously 99.9% of this stuff is disinformation, maybe with a grain or two of disguised truth somewhere in there, can you tell me with absolute certainty there's no ruling elite when you take a look at who owns literally everything? Are they plotting for a NWO? I don't think so, I mean, the way we live today is pretty much completely and utterly controlled, and we're fine with it, what is there to bring order to?

I had a similar conversation with a pal of mine last week. There's absolutely an "elite", somewhere, it's just when they go full into "killing babies to appease Q-Satan of the 4th Dimension" that it gets too nuts for my tastes. Then again, there have been real killers who've done worse things, so "Satan" or not, maybe they're just that ****ed up.

When the media is caught red handed lying to us about the small stuff, what are they telling us about the stuff that matters? Moore's quote is contradictory by his own work, but that's just Moore's nature, and it's more rooted I think, in him trying to find comfort in closing your eyes and covering your ears than "looking for comfort in the ridiculous".

It depends, I'd say. Obviously an "I like not knowing" attitude is more comforting, but on the other hand, so is an "I've talked with Greys, met God and caught a glimpse of Heaven". Like I say, the truth is somewhere in the middle. When you dig into the 2008 crash, the current financial crises all around the world and whatnot, it's hard to agree with Moore on everything. But I'm not sure "Reptilians and Martians" is true either.

Is there some divine law? Does it matter? If there is we can't even begin to comprehend it, I mean we still struggle to unify all the fundamental forces and can't seem to find the missing link in human evolution, how do we expect to understand reincarnation and stuff? Not in a million years, if humanity still exists.

No arguments here.

I don't think you're quite seeing the big picture, there doesn't need to be many divine laws, it's the divine law, this is taking into consideration the vastness of the universe, doesn't matter if there are more planets with other people etc etc, it's always God > Man, you have to understand that this fanfic is only what leaks through the cracks, if these elites are real, then they have thousands of years old doctrine, and can't expect to find out about everything in detail to answer all your questions.

Oh, I wasn't saying the opposite. I merely don't think that such (a) Being(s) would ultimately care about humanity, or any other race. Certainly not enough for "Elite Bloodlines" to have all the answers of the Universe when our brightest are still struggling with say, AI. "Cosmic Horror" is more likely than "Cosmmic Enlightnement" I'd say.

Moore has a point, most conspiracy theorists do look for comfort without realizing it's equally helpless if one of these theories is true, as if none of them are. I roll my eyes when I hear some poor redneck talking about their abduction or the fact that they're RH negative, because you can tell that makes them feel special...

Yeah, pretty much.

Truth is none of it matters and it's fun entertainment, remember;

Man only suffers because he takes seriously what the gods made for fun.

Well, that's... depressing...

Sure thing.

Thanks!

I had a similar conversation with a pal of mine last week. There's absolutely an "elite", somewhere, it's just when they go full into "killing babies to appease Q-Satan of the 4th Dimension" that it gets too nuts for my tastes. Then again, there have been real killers who've done worse things, so "Satan" or not, maybe they're just that ****ed up.
Here's the thing, who knows what these people mean when they say Satan.

Did you know what we know today as Satan came from the Sumerians? It was the god Enki who loved humanity and warned Atra-Hasis (Noah) of the impending deluge that Enlil(God) "sent", who was later turned into the adversary, who knows how the Abrahamic concept of Satan came into being, but it was Enki who took Adam into the garden of Eden and gave him the gift discernment, he's also been depicted as Prometheus.

It depends, I'd say. Obviously an "I like not knowing" attitude is more comforting, but on the other hand, so is an "I've talked with Greys, met God and caught a glimpse of Heaven". Like I say, the truth is somewhere in the middle. When you dig into the 2008 crash, the current financial crises all around the world and whatnot, it's hard to agree with Moore on everything. But I'm not sure "Reptilians and Martians" is true either.
I think the reptilian thing is misinterpreted, I don't think they are reptilian in the literal scaly skin sense, just like people misinterpret the "holographic" universe theory.

But then again, there are theories like the flat earth or that the Bogdanoff's are the actual heads of the reptilian Illuminati, so what do I know?

Oh, I wasn't saying the opposite. I merely don't think that such (a) Being(s) would ultimately care about humanity, or any other race. Certainly not enough for "Elite Bloodlines" to have all the answers of the Universe when our brightest are still struggling with say, AI. "Cosmic Horror" is more likely than "Cosmmic Enlightnement" I'd say.
I agree, I think Lovecraft had it right.

In my mind the divine law includes positive and negative, the day and night of Brahma (that only now science is considering as "The Big Bounce"), nested dimensions, etc etc, but we can't possibly know all that, it's outside our scope of conscience and I think that is by design the same way we can only perceive 3 dimensions.

Well, that's... depressing...
It's empowering man, that means you can slack off on weekends reading comics and you won't go to hell for sloth, and then reincarnate and keep doing it.

But then you'll never ascend... So, decisions :lol

No problem, found a link that has many knowledge bombs by a prolific anon, obviously most of it sounds ridiculous but it's a fun read.

Sent to you and Prince.

Here's the thing, who knows what these people mean when they say Satan.

Did you know what we know today as Satan came from the Sumerians? It was the god Enki who loved humanity and warned Atra-Hasis (Noah) of the impending deluge that Enlil(God) "sent", who was later turned into the adversary, who knows how the Abrahamic concept of Satan came into being, but it was Enki who took Adam into the garden of Eden and gave him the gift discernment, he's also been depicted as Prometheus.

Yeah, I've read about how the Satan of today is just an amalgamation of different people/descriptions/versions. I've never read anything about the Enki thing, but the whole "personification" thing always rubbed me off, so I'm not really into it. As soon as Gods from various mythologies start popping up, I'm usually out.

I think the reptilian thing is misinterpreted, I don't think they are reptilian in the literal scaly skin sense, just like people misinterpret the "holographic" universe theory.

But then again, there are theories like the flat earth or that the Bogdanoff's are the actual heads of the reptilian Illuminati, so what do I know?

It could be. But I'm not putting much stock in anything that paranormal. There's a "hidden truth" out there, but it's probably more "mundane".

Yea, I remember reading something about it a while back.

I agree, I think Lovecraft had it right.

In my mind the divine law includes positive and negative, the day and night of Brahma (that only now science is considering as "The Big Bounce"), nested dimensions, etc etc, but we can't possibly know all that, it's outside our scope of conscience and I think that is by design the same way we can only perceive 3 dimensions.

Well, maybe one day we'll get to know about it.

It's empowering man, that means you can slack off on weekends reading comics and you won't go to hell for sloth, and then reincarnate and keep doing it.

But then you'll never ascend... So, decisions :lol

Yeah but I've still got that internal guilt telling me that I'm a lazy bastard, so no slacking off for me!

No problem, found a link that has many knowledge bombs by a prolific anon, obviously most of it sounds ridiculous but it's a fun read.

Sent to you and Prince.

rvKFwxD.gif

This thread..

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back