RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ghostbusters 1/10 ... just horrible bad as expected
Deepwater Horizon 7/10
Nocturnal Animals 8.5/10 something different and to think about ! love it

House Bunny 6.5. /10 -it had some silly chuckles but watched it with our 14 yr old and she laughed throughout. Part of the rating is based watching our daughter be a kid and having spent that time with her.

The Edge of Seventeen - 8/10

Nice film, enjoyed it. Although it has made me slightly depressed about skipped opportunities when I was that age. :lol

Patterson. Adam Driver, Golshifteh Farahani in this kinda romantic/ comedy its a very dry humor of a very calm boring town but Golshifteh Farahani is adorable with Driver hope to see her in more movie's. I dont know how to rate except to say its worth a watch.

Live by night. Ben Affleck I was looking fwd to this one started out good but kinda just lost its magic halfway through give a 5.

A kind of murder. Patrick Wilson. A Fun Detective /mystery murder story. I need to watch it again its one of those storys. Patrick Wilson always give's a great performance as well rest of cast. I give a 7

Last edited:
Figured..

Don't get me wrong, it wasa nice flick, and a great departure from the usual sci-fi plots, but it just wasn't all that grant as they made it out to be. I may have some problems with Interstellar, but at least that was an experience worthy of all the hype. Arrival was good, but ultimately a tad silly and not the second coming of sci-fi flicks. A bit more could've been done with the concept, and the "twist" could've been a tad different and more well-defined.

Meesa better than ever! Why yousa ask that?

Causa...

Meesa%2BYousa%2BFatherrr.jpg

Moonlight 6.5/10 for the film it was.10/10 for the film it could have been.. great content but too afraid to really get into the real story of the main characters Homosexuality so feels incomplete.

Up for Best Picture shouldn't be.Mahershala Ali up for best supporting actor shouldn't be..only in first 3rd of film he was good but nothing special.Naomie Harris up for best supporting actress "Yes" very dynamic memorable performance.

Shout out to Janelle Monae loved seeing her Band about 8 years ago she's becoming an actress to watch.Alex Hibbert and Ashton Sanders both excellent as Little and Cheron.

Back