RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Justice league Dark. Interesting darkside version story make's me want a Constantine figure in my collection anyway was decent give a 5.

2016 The Nice Guys 6/10 ..this film could not decide if it wanted to be serious or slapstick.The director just couldn't blend the two to make the film flow naturally.Too bad for Crowe and Gosling it could have been a very good film.Australian actress Angourie Rice plays Goslings daughter and she steals the show.

I never really noticed Red Dawn had Jennifer Grey was in this with Patrick Swayze so she went from dying in red dawn to dirty dancing lol.

Beware the Slenderman. 7/10. Documentary about those two girls that stabbed their friend half to death over an internet boogeyman hoax. Not terrible. Not great.

How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days. 8/10. As chick flicks go ... top notch. I have a theory that the best romantic comedies are the ones that cast a guy's-guy in the male lead. Men can relate to McConaughey. Or Mel Gibson. Or Gerard Butler. Not Hugh Grant or Ryan Gosling.

Ghostbroads. Good Lord/10. My hostility was not misplaced. I refused to pay to see this thing ... but watched most of it on Starz last night. Not a funny line in this whole travesty. Bad director. Bad casting. Bad script. Bad story. Bad jokes. Just lousy from top-to-bottom. Zero redeeming qualities.

Enchanted. 8/10. Watched it with my daughter. Shockingly good. Clever. Entertaining. Not annoying. Worth a watch.

Looks like it was a chick-flick week or two for me. Never let it be said that I didn't do the least I could do.

SnakeDoc

Looper 8/10.

I was sick first time I saw this, and fel asleep...more from the cold med's than anything else. Stayed up to watch it all the way though.

What a great flick......some issues with continuity , which is inevitable with time travel.....but really well done...

Feels like Blade Runner at times, and Inception at others....

Give me renewed hope for TLJ.......

Had a lil comedy marathon last night with the girl.

Pineapple Express: 10/10 Comedy classic. Don't get better than this.

Step Brothers: 8.5/10

Superbad: 7.5/10 Seth Rogen saves this movie, funny but not as funny as some think.

Had a lil comedy marathon last night with the girl.

Pineapple Express: 10/10 Comedy classic. Don't get better than this.

Step Brothers: 8.5/10

Superbad: 7.5/10 Seth Rogen saves this movie, funny but not as funny as some think.

Pineapple Express is a 10. Awesome movie on top of being hilarious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Split (2017) - 7.5/10

A return to form of sorts for M. Night Shyamalan but I was let down by certain elements of the ending. Very riveting throughout though. Not quite on the level of last year's thrillers The VVitch, 10 Cloverfield Lane, and The Shallows but I'd still recommend it. James McAvoy and Anya Taylor Joy were great.

Back