RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Star Wars Episode 7 The Cash Cow Awakens - 4/10
ELKWpJR.jpg

Deadpool 6/10

Fun, but in the end , typical revenge flick....with tasteless (yet funny) jokes and some cool fight screens.

Rewatchability.....3/10.

Wreck it Ralph. A cute fun story liked the bad guy support group lol give a 5.

The other side of the door. A interesting horror thriller has a decent story just needed more scare give a 4.

Batman Begins.

Let's get a few things clear- Bale isn't my favorite Batman, (that honor goes to Kevin Conroy and Keaton) and I really dislike Nolan's style of pretentious storytelling, but as a film, this has a lot to pull people into Batman even if they're not into superheroes. Taking cues from Batman: Year One, this is a near perfect introduction to the character.

5/5

Batman Begins.

Let's get a few things clear- Bale isn't my favorite Batman, (that honor goes to Kevin Conroy and Keaton) and I really dislike Nolan's style of pretentious storytelling, but as a film, this has a lot to pull people into Batman even if they're not into superheroes. Taking cues from Batman: Year One, this is a near perfect introduction to the character.

5/5

I like Chicago Begins a lot. I would say it's close to a flawless Batman film, even though I prefer the 89 film.

I like Chicago Begins a lot. I would say it's close to a flawless Batman film, even though I prefer the 89 film.

Yeah, I prefer the 89 film over Begins any day, but this, as much as Nolan is a pretentious story teller- brought Batman out of a slump that is the Joel Schumacher films.

TDKR on the other hand.. well, I'm re watching all of them, not looking forward to that. :lol

Yeah, I prefer the 89 film over Begins any day, but this, as much as Nolan is a pretentious story teller- brought Batman out of a slump that is the Joel Schumacher films.

TDKR on the other hand.. well, I'm re watching all of them, not looking forward to that. :lol

Yeah it definitely reinvigorated the character. Although the ultra realistic real world take I think watered down Batman a lot. Which is why I love the Arkham series so much, since it's a real world take while still having that comic flavored reality.

I saw TDKR once, and that was enough. I love how the GCPD spends like what, a few months underground? To come out clean shaven and with the same length hair :lol

Yeah it definitely reinvigorated the character. Although the ultra realistic real world take I think watered down Batman a lot. Which is why I love the Arkham series so much, since it's a real world take while still having that comic flavored reality.

I saw TDKR once, and that was enough. I love how the GCPD spends like what, a few months underground? To come out clean shaven and with the same length hair :lol

They got Affleck who looks like he jumped out of the Arkham games, but they had him all angry and murderin'. I just hope that the next set of movies will embrace the fantastical elements of the comics like BTAS and the games did. And no murderin'.

I did a Nolan Batman marathon a couple months ago. I ended up fast-forwarding through a lot of TDKR. I just couldn't sit through the whole thing again.

Back