RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

I like the fact that there was LESS torture, and more character.

See? Josh knows how to have some fuuuun. Even if its cheap pointless fun.

See? Josh knows how to have some fuuuun. Even if its cheap pointless fun.

Thanks! I love all three honestly. I love them for being movies I can just sit down and relax my brain. Got way too much other stuff stressing me out so a brain break is a good thing.

Thanks! I love all three honestly. I love them for being movies I can just sit down and relax my brain. Got way too much other stuff stressing me out so a brain break is a good thing.

Ditto. I love TDK as much as the next guy, and i'll see it again soon, but sometimes I dont want a Dark Knight, sometimes I just feel like watching a Mummy.

Ditto. I love TDK as much as the next guy, and i'll see it again soon, but sometimes I dont want a Dark Knight, sometimes I just feel like watching a Mummy.

I agree. I love movies like TDK that make you think or whatever but its always nice to have movies like The Mummy or its sequels that you can just relax.

TDK and even though I'm not a hardcore Bat-fan I'd give it 9/10 as it was very enjoyable.

Zodiac - 8/10

I'm sorry it took me so long to see this. It's one of Fincher's best. I'll definitely be picking it up on Blu-ray.

And I didn't realize Robert Downey Jr. was in it until I saw him. Another great performance by him.

Zodiac - 8/10

I'm sorry it took me so long to see this. It's one of Fincher's best. I'll definitely be picking it up on Blu-ray.

And I didn't realize Robert Downey Jr. was in it until I saw him. Another great performance by him.

The guy who was the voice of Roger Rabbit was the creepiest mother^^^^er in that movie.

Diary of the Dead 9/10, perhaps Romero's best movie since Day of the Dead

The new Mummy movie. I'd say a 6/10

I saw this too! I'd give it a 7. I loved all three movies. The only thing I didn't like in the new one is his wife now. I thought she was too prissy, but, still liked it!

Back