RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really feel bad for everyone that is so let down by this. I really hope the next one is ESB level, but I doubt it.

I really think the next one will be much better, unless they copy ESB...which is highly possible :lol

Damn, I was hoping it was at least better than Jedi, maybe I should lower my expectations.

I think there are enough things to like about this film. I liked Kylo Ren, and the new characters are likable enough. Han and Chewie were good too. I just don't think this film deserves a 95% on RT.

I think there are enough things to like about this film. I liked Kylo Ren, and the new characters are likable enough. Han and Chewie were good too. I just don't think this film deserves a 95% on TR.

Well the 95% is for freshness, which makes even less sense :lol the quality of the movie is the "average rating" which is 8.3.

Well the 95% is for freshness, which makes even less sense :lol the quality of the movie is the "average rating" which is 8.3.

It's not Jurassic World...I'll say that much, but it's not great, just safe and predictable. There's a few things they don't explain...but they did show what those little lightsabers on Kylo's weapon can do. That wasn't in the spoiler list :lol

Force Awakens: 8/10

It met my expectations. Knowing it was going to be a strong, nostalgic throwback, I wasn't put off by all that stuff. Just a well crafted film, with some interesting and likable characters on an adventure, interacting with old friends we've all known since we were little kids. In general, I'm not keen on all the films trying to mine nostalgia. But JJ et al. did it well here.

Star Wars : TFA - 8.5/10

Loved it! Had a grin from ear to ear the whole time. Daughter loved it, but complained about the screen time of her favorite character. Even Wife liked it, nd she is no fan.

Going with 8.5 for now, but feels too early to assign a rating, need to digest more, number may change later.

SW TFA - 6.5/10. Very disappointed with the movie :(

Hoping for some serious improvements for episode 8 and 9...

Back