RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sleepaway Camp - 3.5/10 Holy ****! I had never seen it, I lmaod at the final "twist" :rotfl I saw it from the beginning.

It has some very cool psychological elements and concepts and some cool surreal scenes, the rest is a by the numbers boring ass slasher and crappy as usual.

The best part of the movie was too google if there were any trans people/feminists offended :lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

Sleepaway Camp - 3.5/10 Holy ****! I had never seen it, I lmaod at the final "twist" :rotfl I saw it from the beginning.

It has some very cool psychological elements and concepts and some cool surreal scenes, the rest is a by the numbers boring ass slasher and crappy as usual.

The best part of the movie was too google if there were any trans people/feminists offended :lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

SSF had it's own version of this film :lol

The Force Awakens 8/10- I went into the movie only interested in seeing the original cast and the new villain, but I didn't even think of them when the other characters were on screen. They were great! I can't believe how fast I liked BB-8! Some character developments for the new cast fell flat for me, but the acting made up for it. Despite some weak material, John Boyega and Adam Driver showed off some great acting chops, and I'm really looking forward to seeing performances from them in future films.

As of right now, I'd rank it behind 1. Empire Strikes Back and 2. A New Hope, but I think this could end up being my favorite trilogy. I'm not very familiar with the content outside the Star Wars movies, but TFA makes me want to get into it now! I was fine with just the movies, but The Force Awakens really opened up the universe for me.

TFA 9/10 lOVED IT.. :) :) So many questions.. can't wait for the other ones to come

I'm not very familiar with the content outside the Star Wars movies, but TFA makes me want to get into it now! I was fine with just the movies, but The Force Awakens really opened up the universe for me.

Well if this is your gateway into the bigger world that is Star Wars, you may be disappointed to know the books, comics, and video games that preceded it are not connected to this in anyway. There are new books, comics, and video games though so you can get into those on the ground floor. Shattered Empire, Marvel's comic run, and the Battlefront are new canon.

SW:TFA 7/10

To much cliche for my taste, Fin as character is way too inconsistance " I don't want kill people" but kill people anyway

Rey and Fin chemistry seems forced as well, Han Solo & chewie just good as they were

Well if this is your gateway into the bigger world that is Star Wars, you may be disappointed to know the books, comics, and video games that preceded it are not connected to this in anyway. There are new books, comics, and video games though so you can get into those on the ground floor. Shattered Empire, Marvel's comic run, and the Battlefront are new canon.

Thanks! I appreciate knowing what's canon or not, because it is the reason why I never had interest in venturing outside the films. Although, I would absolutely love it if Disney allowed someone to tell an alternate version of Anakin Skywalker's story. The only thing that I've read was the Lords of the Sith novel, and I really liked it. I wanted to read the Heir to the Jedi book because I love Luke, but apparently it's really bad, so I decided to save my time and money.

I need to see it again but 8.5 from me. They had a lot of crap to correct from the PT and they did. I think ep8 will be very very different, and they have a lot of questions to answer. But what a great a start.

I need to see it again but 8.5 from me. They had a lot of crap to correct from the PT and they did. I think ep8 will be very very different, and they have a lot of questions to answer. But what a great a start.
That's how I felt. They didn't repeat, what I thought to be, the mistakes from the PT.

Back