RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PAN. HUGH JACKMAN This is a differnt story of Peter 4 sure against BLACKBEARD and friends with Captain HOOK it was differnt orgins story give a 4.

An enjoyable fiddle or the Miller fiddle?

hqdefault.jpg
:lol that must be the limited edition signature model.

Yeah, you can tell he's a fan, and I like most of it. It's the first...30...maybe 40 minutes before they get to the Island that I could go without. Once they get to the island, it's fun. One thing I'm not a fan of is Adrien Brody. He's a good actor, but I didn't like him in that role. He wasn't bad, but it's was the same in Predators, I just don't buy him in those kind of roles.
..so Naomi's sob story didn't hit you in the guts then? :monkey2

As far as Brody, I get you. I thought he was ok in Kong 05 but they could've easily picked anyone else for that role. I totally thought he was a square peg in a round hole in Predators though, agreed. From his Baleman voice, to his insincere hard man act, to his awkward chemistry with Alice Braga - nope, sorry. :monkey1

:lol @ Skinny Dutch

Predators was alright... I just hated the way they treated the original Pred, and introduced those superpowered mutant Preds.

Evil Dead 2013 - 5/10

I liked practical FX, rainy mood, the gal, and partially the score.
Everything else was lame, stupid or boring as hell.
Too many cinematic elements I hate:

1) senceless animal abuse to elicit sympathy from the viewer;
2) poor characters to whom you can't empathize;
3) flashbacks (also, they're irrelevant);
5) blunt anticlimactic finale.

Gore, combined with all of the above, became a dust-to-the-eye thing.
Many more issues were found, but watchin' Jane Levy goin' through so much stuff yet keepin' it real...
Made me appreciate this film a tad more. Worth a watch just to see various aspects of her acting talent.

Back