RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
400 days. Brandon Routhe, Dane Cook in a simulated space capsule for 400 days and get out of ship find thing's have changed. I give a 5.

JOE DIRT 2. This sequel was horrible bad skip this one.

Army of Darkness - 7.75/10

I can't give it a full 8. After giving it a watch again after many years of not seeing it, I've come to realize that it kinda falls apart as soon as he makes the robotic hand and stops being Evil Dead.

Victor Frankenstein. It was o.k nothing differnt really story wise other then Harry potter playing IGOR and Xavier playing Doc Frankenstein it was kinda boring sorry. I'd give it a 4.

Best of Enemies: 7.5/10

A really good documentary on the Gore Vidal/William F. Buckley televised debates of 1968. They were an unfortunate harbinger of things to come.

Amazing Spider-man 2: 7/10

Story was pretty generic and predictable. Similar to Spider-man 3 in that there were too many subplots (villains). Andrew Garfield was good, Emma Stone was great, and Sally Field was outstanding. Rhino looked terrible. Jamie Foxx was good but wasn't really in it for that long. I didn't like how quickly Electro hated Spider-man after being obsessed with him before. Electro effects were fantastic though. The Harry Osbourne storyline was unecessary. Wasn't particularly impressed with the score by Hans Zimmer (and I usually love his stuff).

After seeing that ''Creed'' has been received well by those who've seen it I watched Rocky and Rocky II for what I now realise was the first time ever.

Very good films, I think I preferred the second one, I don't know if that's blasphemous to say.

Rocky 8/10
Rocky II 9/10

Stallone really does a good acting job in these films. For some reason I was under the impression he didn't show any decent acting chops until Copland. And Carl Weathers had great charisma as Apollo Creed. I remember from III and IV that they become friends and I'm looking forward to going back and rewatching those as I've forgotten how that comes about.

I'll stretch it out for a few nights though as I'm expecting to be kinda bored otherwise - thinking of skipping the pub this weekend, if I don't pay off Jabba the Hutt I'm a dead man.

I caught Star Trek III: The Search For Spock the other night -- 7.5 / 10.

Kinda boring. :lol Still, it's the old crew & that's cool. Kirk repeating that line when he finds out David's dead is a classic too. Christopher Lloyd as the Klingon leader is pretty cool as well. They've been doing a ST marathon over here on TV recently, so they're playing all of them. I missed IV, V & VI, (seen them years ago), but I can borrow them from a mate anyway if I feel like watching them.

I think First Contact is on next week, but I've only watched that fairly recently again anyway, & I forgot how much like a long TV episode it looked. :lol

Back