RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Audition 6.5/10. Pretty hardcore. It reminded me a lot of an asian Taxi Driver. The feel, the music, the pace of the movie, the ending...it doesn't hold a candle to Taxi Driver though.

I give "Audition" 9/10. An odd disturbing film. If you liked it give "Taxidermia" a try... Also odd and disturbing but very artfully done film... 9/10.

Jurassic World - 0/10

I saw it last night with some family and friends and it's still as bad as the first time I saw it. It's one of the dumbest films ever made. The cast sucks, the acting sucks, the story sucks, the dinosaurs suck...pretty much every single frame of that film is an insult to the viewer, like a punch to the balls. All copies of that film should be buried deep underground like a dinosaur fossil so that future generations don't have to find out the kind of garbage their ancestors liked. Let's spare them the embarrassment.

Great film.

Spectre: 7/10

Fun Bond movie. Once again, a movie plays to Batista's strengths, and does so very effectively. I like him way more as an actor than I do as a wrestler. My only major criticism was the silly motivations of the main antagonist.

Black Mass 5/10

Beautifully shot and all performances are great. The film is to procedural (police), which hurts the pace of the film. It's pretty forgetful imo.

Creed 8/10

Loved this movie! Way better than I expected and an unexpected thoughtful performance by Stallone....I wonder if he will get nominated for Best Supporting actor? I mean, he could with the performance he gave.

Interstellar - 9/10

My second viewing. I enjoyed it more this time around. Glad I picked it up on Bluray for $6 using a gift card. Also picked up Dawn of the Planet of the Apes and will be revisiting that soon.

NO ESCAPE. Owen Willson hi supense after landing in a country that breaks out in chaos after him and family check in they need to get out fast. Pierce Brosnan was pretty good also in small role but fast supense til the end give a 8.

Back