RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I loved the production design, look and feel of Elysium, and Kruger especially, but thought the story was a bit of a rambling incoherent mess compared to District 9.

Recommendations? Here goes...

Movies:

District 9
Escape From New York
Stalker (1979)
Blade Runner
Total Recall (1990)
Dredd (2012)
Split Second
Hardware
Metropolis (1927)
End of Evangelion
Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind
Akira
Appleseed
Ghost in the Shell
Short Peace: A Farewell to Weapons

Books:

I Am Legend by Richard Matheson
1984 by George Orwell
Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep, The Three Stigmata of Palmer Eldritch, Flow My Tears The Policeman Said and A Scanner Darkly by Philip K D!ck
Burning Chrome, Neuromancer, Idoru, Virtual Light and All Tomorrow's Parties by William Gibson
Roadside Picnic by Arkady and Boris Strugatsky

Awesome. Thanks Patrick :duff

Captain America: The Winter Soldier. 6.5/10.
Enjoyed the action scenes and the Natasha scenes. :yess:
The story, however, seems like the writers were scraping the bottom of an empty barrel. :lol

That dude's got passion coming out of his pores :lol
I would have loved to see his vision, Harkonnen stuff looked awesome, the closer we'll ever be to it are his Jodoverse comics.
Really glad the actual movie wasn't made. :lol

Very inspiring documentary which only confirmed that Jodorowsky was way out there in his prime.
He wanted to make a picture as overblown, pompous and nonsensical as himself.
Not to mention it wasn't "Frank Herbert's Dune" anymore.

Really glad the actual movie wasn't made. :lol

Very inspiring documentary which only confirmed that Jodorowsky was way out there in his prime.
He wanted to make a picture as overblown, pompous and nonsensical as himself.
Not to mention it wasn't Frank Herbert's "Dune" anymore.
Yeah, it was another thing entirely, but I would have liked to see it for it's crazy ambition nonetheless, it couldn't possibly be worse than the one that did get made. :lol

At least it was recycled and made into the franchises we love.

:lol So I've heard, scary stuff is tough on you huh?

I have a weird morbid curiosity with demonology and paranormal stuff, it's scary but kind of interesting.
Famous last words there dude.. :google

I've seen it a few times actually, but yeah.. it scarred me. :lol I haven't laid eyes on it for probably 20 years now.

Most horror movies don't bother me really, but ^that ^ one does.

Famous last words there dude.. :google

I've seen it a few times actually, but yeah.. it scarred me. :lol I haven't laid eyes on it for probably 20 years now.

Most horror movies don't bother me really, but ^that ^ one does.

If you saw it 20 years ago, you probably saw it before the studio got cold feet and removed all the subliminal imagery and binaural sounds the director had laced throughout the film.

The Exorcist today is a little toothless compared to the original theatrical run and early VHS printings.

Back