RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL! Yet you still got the joke, good for you.

As for Memento, what are you waiting for? Get to it before a jerk like me ruins the ending for you.

:lol yeah that's cause I just know the basic premise, but I might watch it tonight, I have a marathon planned tonight, Mad Max 1 & 2, Alien 3 (DC) and I'll have to add Memento.

:lol yeah that's cause I just know the basic premise, but I might watch it tonight, I have a marathon planned tonight, Mad Max 1 & 2, Alien 3 (DC) and I'll have to add Memento.

Wow, I'm officially influential! :yess:

Hope you enjoy!

Course you've seen Memento. You just forgot to write a reminder for yourself.

:goodpost: :rotfl

Spiderman - 8/10

The Amazing Spiderman 2 - 5/10

Man did this not hold up on my second viewing. Watching this really made me appreciate the Raimi trilogy a lot more.

Spiderman - 8/10

The Amazing Spiderman 2 - 5/10

Man did this not hold up on my second viewing. Watching this really made me appreciate the Raimi trilogy a lot more.

It happened the exact same thing to me.

Raimi makes me feel, the other guy doesn't :lol

It's a shame, ASM2 had a lot of potential.

Just wait around for the Spider-Man reboot in a few years. How many more can they possibly do in this series? 1, 2 tops?

It happened the exact same thing to me.

Raimi makes me feel, the other guy doesn't :lol

It's a shame, ASM2 had a lot of potential.

I like Garfield as an actor, but his Peter Parker is just too cool for school, and his Spiderman seems to care more about having fun.

2 sounds about right.

I hope we see a Miles Morales movie a la Kickass.

Same here, would love to see Miles make it to the big screen, his run as Spiderman has been awesome. I believe the producers said as long as they’re in control Miles will never show up in any of their films.

I hope we see a Miles Morales movie a la Kickass.

Had to look that up on Wikipedia. Not a fan of the concept. In any case, according to this page, Sony don't have rights to that character: https://screenrant.com/marvel-comics-movies-characters-carl-6766/ Might be an oversight, might not. The producers have also said they won't replace the Parker character.

Cross your fingers the movies tank. ;) I'd like to see Spider-man show up with other characters from other series and that's not going to happen without the character back in Marvel's control.

Last edited:
Alien 3 8/10 Terribly under-appreciated film, good script, awesome grim tone, gorgeous mesmerizing visuals, sets and locations, haunting score, Ripley as badass as usual, very interesting characters and story, Charles ****ing Dance, the best Alien death sequence of the whole franchise, great movie.

Well said. It's been my favorite Alien film all my life up until recently when Alien took over that spot.

I think it has the most well-composed score of all the alien films, followed by either Alien or Prometheus.

:drool

Back