RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey pturtle! :wave Yep! Thoroughly enjoyed it! Never doubted it and I'm glad the tide turned. Kudos to you for fighting the good fight and defending it all the way through to the movie's premiere! :clap

Thanks man! I hope the crowd here goes a bit easier on Apocalypse since this turned out good hahaha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Godzilla: Final Wars - 7/10

So far my favorite Japanese Godzilla movie. We all watch these movies for the monsters, but the human characters and fight scenes were pretty good in this one. Plus their is a nice MILF in this one.
I don't think I've ever heard anyone say that before, but to each his own. I did enjoy the monster fight scenes.

Dumb and Dumber. 7/10.

A solid, well executed and soundly acted comedy. Though as an adult, I can't stand Jim Carrey's trademark juvenile humor. :lol

Her - 6/10

I like movies similar to Simone and Angela so I went ahead and bought this Bluray. Watched it once and put it up for sale on Craiglist, and I loathe putting things up for sale on Craiglist. Its entertaining enough to sit through but its one of those movie where I can only watch once.

I liked the future style this movie has and it is prolly what ours will become in 20 or so years. But the movie became depressing. 6/10 is accurate.

Godzilla: Final Wars - 7/10

So far my favorite Japanese Godzilla movie. We all watch these movies for the monsters, but the human characters and fight scenes were pretty good in this one. Plus their is a nice MILF in this one.
I thought some of those Matrix style fight scenes towards the end, were absolute nonsense. :lol

The American Captain guy with the big moustache, looked like he came straight out of an anime cartoon.. which was kinda cool I guess.

Transformers: Age of Extinction 5.5/10. Enough with Michael Bay. The only positive thing it's the transformers! Oh Man!They are Awesome!The rest is crap. I'm really worried about TMNT

The Pervert's Guide to Ideology: 7/10

A pretty thought-provoking film. The part about Brazil and the attraction of bureaucracy was something I hadn't thought much about before.

Art of the Steal: 6/10

Fun heist movie starring Kurt Russell, though nothing extraordinary when you get down to it. It's great seeing him in starring roles. Worth a view.

Me, Myself and Irene.

A decent and perfectly watchable R-rated comedy riddled with tired, repetitive and unfunny jokes. The only saving grace is the 3 black kids and Renée Zellweger.

4/10.

I love Me Myself and Irene, it's one of my favorite comedies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How to Train Your Dragon 2

If the first was an 8/10, this is a 7.5/10. Very good, but it never really drew me in. The animation was kinda awkward in places, you could see the heavy hand of the animator all over the place.

300 Rise of an Empire 6/10

Having being a HUGE 300 fan and Leonidas fan I thought Themistocles was great. Not on par with Leonidas but very cool. What they tried to do with the plot line was very interesting. I would now like to see a 3rd installment where they hunt down Xerxes(even if that did not happen in real history). Would be fun to watch the god king go down.

Me, Myself and Irene.

A decent and perfectly watchable R-rated comedy riddled with tired, repetitive and unfunny jokes. The only saving grace is the 3 black kids and Renée Zellweger.

4/10.

I used to love this as a kid, but I think if I'd rewatch it again at my age it would not do so well for me.

You know dirty jokes are funnier when you're a kid.

Transformers: AoE 5~6/10

Tried to shove so much different plot lines in your face that nothing worked.

I really wished they utilized Nicola Peltz more, they just used her for eye candy in the beginning and then just damsel in distress the rest of the way.

Back