RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anchorman 2. 2/10. A few laughs but that's it.Don't recommend it at all
This was the last movie I saw, as well. I give it 4/10. The only redeeming qualities were the handful of chuckles I had, but in general, I thought it was mediocre and incredibly disappointing relative to the hilarious first film. They tried to play off of the successful parts of the first film and usually failed mightily. The network anchor battles part was a real low in many ways, despite getting so many major talents to show up for that scene.

Robocop (2014) - 4/10

Nope. Whoever compared this to Dredd, you're terrible people and you should feel bad. And now I'll stand quietly by as the dust settles, the hype dies down, and you realize on Blu that this movie has no rewatchability value what-so-ever.

That sucks, the commercials actually make it look like a fun flick.

The most deceiving previews ever, Nil...at least for me. The first five minutes or so get you thinking your in for a good James Bond style movie then it goes down hill fast.

On a better note CA Winter Soldier - 9/10

Impressive. What a ride. Gonna see it at least one more time. Going to the IMAX for my second viewing if I can.

Captain Phillips - 9/10

Finally got around to seeing this, and Tom Hanks does not fail to amaze. His acting in the last 5 minutes is some of the most powerful of his career. He chose subtlety where many others might have hammed it up.

Just saw Captain America : The Winter Soldier with my brothers.
It was action packed and better than THOR: THE DARK WORLD.
The film sets up two characters for THE AVENGERS 2
I give CAPTAIN AMERICA:THE WINTER SOLDIER a 9 out of 10

Back