RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Copland: 6.5/10

Better than I was expecting. A pretty good procedural/suspense movie, all things considered. Stallone was good resurrecting the type of loser character he hadn't really portrayed since the first Rocky. If I have one major complaint, it is the suggestion that everything went right in the world following Stallone's final run-in with Ray. Felt unduly, unrealistically positive.

It had a good villain, but c'mon...The rest of the movie wasn't that good
CpfPTlT.gif

Breaking Bad: Season 1 & 2 10/10
Finally started watching the series, couldnt avoid the hype anymore. :lol One damn good show.

I have yet to see a single episode- what am I waiting for? Gotta watch all of Game of Thrones first......

The Evil Dead - 7.5/10

Evil Dead II: Dead By Dawn - 7.5/10

Army Of Darkness - 6/10

Nosferatu - 7.5/10

The Phantom Of The Opera (1925) - 8/10

Last edited:
V/H/S 2 (extended version) - 7/10

Watch this for the third story. It is so damn weird and creepy and slightly campy, it's f'ing great. The last story and the end of the movie are terrible.

Moonrise Kingdom: 8/10
Very charming. The visuals and screen compositions were exquisite, as was the music. The story was sweet. Definitely something I might have daydreamed about at around age 12 (the age of the kids in the movie).

Titanic (1953): 7.5/10

A very well done, poignant film. Interestingly enough its lack of filmmaking flourish actually made it feel more "real" than Cameron's movie to me. I also found it interesting that Cameron clearly borrowed lines and scenes from this movie without any acknowledgement or credit given whatsoever. Typical.

The Break Up 7.5/10

I really do like this film. One of only a few rom-coms I will actually watch.

Back