RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Halo 4 : Forward Unto Dawn - 8/10

I was actually pretty surprised by this one. Though, not sure how people would relate to it not being Halo Fans. Acting was very good, special effects top notch and you got to see the chief in real life for christ's sake. Good straight to DVD movie!

Goodfellas - 9.5/10

I have seen this movie many times but recently watched it on Amazon Prime. Still, one of my all time favorite gangster movie flicks. All the lead actors deliver amazingly and the story ( based on a true story ) is exactly how you would expect the mob to be like. Just love this movie.

Lady Snowblood - 9/10

People aren't wrong when they say Kill Bill would cease to exist without this one. I think I prefer Lady Snowblood overall , it's a heavier movie with more character.

Robocop 2014 trailer - 2 out of 10

Seen enough of this ham mess. Oh right, supposed to rate it a movie. I'll probably not be too far off the mark with others.

Yuck!!!!

Fine, I'll score an actual movie...

The Impossible - 8 out of 10

Elysium - 7.5 out of 10

Movies...

Downfall 8.5/10

Great movie if you can handle the material.

The Cabin in the Woods 7/10

I was surprised how much i enjoyed this. I had no idea what it was about outside of a "cabin in the woods." Its gory, funny and doesn't take itself serious in the least, and it was a little different. I dont know how much re-watchable quality it has if any but if you're in the mood for a silly horror movie without much depth its decent for a single view.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
I just saw "The Dark Night Rises" for the first time. I avoided the movie because I was a little disturbed by the news of the broken back.

As it turned out...it wasn't that big a deal.

But then, I think that phrase is a great discription of the entire movie...

Rated..."not that big a deal/10".

Back