RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RATE The Last Movie You Watched.

Does anyone see any good movies or the typical Hollywood crap?

Surprised more people having seen the Place Beyond the Pines. Getting great reviews!

kelso-burn-o.gif

Pink Floyd The Wall Live in London
OH MY GOD!!!! This is The Most Beatiful Stimulating Best CONCERT you will EVER SEE A MUST OWN ! Cant wait to get my copy just watched on youtube. I own Pink Floyd the wall but this WALL CONCERT IS AAAMAZING. 10 STARS OF AWESOME. MY New favorite LIVE in concert movie.

What a band.

Surprised more people having seen the Place Beyond the Pines. Getting great reviews!

Saw it last night

The Place Beyond The Pines - 9/10

As a fan of Ryan Gosling, and an even bigger fan of Drive, I was sold on this movie as soon as I heard it was in production. Now, having actually seen it, I can safely say it truly was a great movie. Sure there are plenty of similarities and parallel's to Drive, but the performances of Gosling and Cooper made this a very good movie on its own. Coupled with the engaging, interesting and thrilling story, I would highly recommend!

Forrest Gump - 9/10. :yess: :lol

This film has been an all time fave of mine, since day dot. I love the cast, the characters - the story is absolutely ridiculous, but so endearing at the same time, & it's an absolute pleasure to enjoy watching.

I put it on for the first time in years the other night, & I thoroughly enjoyed it once again. You honestly don't get to say that about many films these days. :)

Pink Floyd The Wall Live in London
OH MY GOD!!!! This is The Most Beatiful Stimulating Best CONCERT you will EVER SEE A MUST OWN ! Cant wait to get my copy just watched on youtube. I own Pink Floyd the wall but this WALL CONCERT IS AAAMAZING. 10 STARS OF AWESOME. MY New favorite LIVE in concert movie.

I saw Roger Waters perform The Wall ~2 years ago. Nothing beats seeing it live. If you get the chance you must see it. Trust me.

I saw Pink Floyd in '87 and that was also amazing but The Wall was a better show. Pink Floyd with late 80's synthesizers hasn't aged well for me. I can't remember the last time I listened to Momentary Lapse or Division Bell.

Back on topic - the kids had Ella Enchanted on last night. Early Anne Hathaway. It's Cinderella with some Shreck humor. Bleeh.

Pain & Gain: 7/10

Liked a lot of it, performances were great. Get's really dark near the end. Soundtrack was awesome as well.

The problem is, the movie does well making you like these characters. But in the end, you end up conflicted of wether you liked it them or not. Because they're douches. :lol

I think that is what makes it really great.

I also think it was a great "period" piece of its own.

8.5/10 for me.

The Place Beyond the Pines

1st act: :D
2nd act::)
3rd act::dunno

It was aight, I guess, overall I'd give it a 7.5/10

G.I. Joe Retaliation: decided to kill what I had left of my afternoon to go see this. Hated the first, it's not as bad as the first. I bet these movies piss off the hardcore GI Joe fans here, I don't blame them.

4.5/10

Saw it last night

The Place Beyond The Pines - 9/10

As a fan of Ryan Gosling, and an even bigger fan of Drive, I was sold on this movie as soon as I heard it was in production. Now, having actually seen it, I can safely say it truly was a great movie. Sure there are plenty of similarities and parallel's to Drive, but the performances of Gosling and Cooper made this a very good movie on its own. Coupled with the engaging, interesting and thrilling story, I would highly recommend!

Really :dunno

Back