RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RATE The Last Movie You Watched.

Green Lantern - 7/10

A tremendously flawed film that fell very short of the great potential it had. Yet, I still enjoy enough of the film to validate it for myself. Ryan Reynolds is often unfairly bashed for this performance, but I think he does just fine with the material he was given. Mark Strong is incredible and steals scenes like only the best actors can, and the musical score is fun and at times exciting. Bear in mind I do have a DC bias over Marvel, and part of me is still happy that a live action Green Lantern film was made in the first place, even if it's nowhere near as good as it should have been.

:goodpost: :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Haven't rated this yet but already said my part in the relevant thread. Iron man 3. A mess of a film where characters jump from one location to another, say a cheesy one liner, blow some stuff up and have a laugh. This made the second movie look like a masterpiece. The cgi on the suits was crap, mark 42 was a joke and honestly I'm quite fed up with the Tony Stark character. The twist in the middle of the film was literally a joke. The worst of the marvel avengers team movies. 3/10

The Sentinel. 8/10. One of the better secret service movies out there -- up there with In the Line of Fire and Vantage Point -- and, unfortunately, the closest we may ever get to a 24 movie.

SnakeDoc

Anchorman 10/10

This and The Big Lebowski top my favourite comedies.

The Sentinel. 8/10. One of the better secret service movies out there -- up there with In the Line of Fire and Vantage Point -- and, unfortunately, the closest we may ever get to a 24 movie.

SnakeDoc
What are some of the "worse" secret service movies, out of curiosity? The ones you mention are the only ones I think I know about :lol

Dead Man's Shoes:8/10

Tommy Boy:7/10-Extremly childish and simple comedy,but that's what i liked about it.

Van the Man:5/10
Van Wilder 2(Van the Man sequal):1/10-One of the worst movies ive ever seen.

Iron Man 3:6/10

It had some good moments and i liked the moral of the movie.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Wait what? Dane Cook is in this? :dunno

Oh wait, he's like Waffleman or something, right?

Yep. Waffleman. Has a total of 30 seconds screen time. And it's the best thing he's ever done.

And then there's this....

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3Y2v0QZbjI[/ame]

Great nod in that movie to the old Legion of Superhero tryouts. The Mystery Men were essentially the League of Substitute Heroes.

Argo 9/10
I thought I would find this movie to be boring but I actually found it to be quite engrossing.

Total Recall (2012) 7/10
This movie looked amazing and some of the technology in the universe was really cool. It probably could have been about 20 minutes shorter, though I did watch the extended director's cut. It's not something I need to own, but I'm glad I watched it, and any movie with Kate Beckinsale in her panties is worth a look on Blu-ray. :wink1:

Back