RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Leon: The Professional.

Still one of my all time favorites. I don't know how you could hate this movie. It's impossible.

End Of Watch - 7/10

Might have scored a little higher, but I'm not a big fan of the whole camcorder footage/found footage thing. Still, quite a good cop movie.

OOh, so I finally saw Sinister. I liked it. Didn't love it. It was good enough for what it was. Had some stuff I liked. Some stuff I didn't.

Ending could've been better. Bagoul could've been better. But I don't know.

Also picked up Dreams and Shadows, which Carlye (im going to call him that forever) wrote. The first chapter hooked me.

So i'm excited to see what he does as a writer. Always been a fan of his.

Stoker - 8/10

Really liked this film. Amazing cinematography , great soundtrack , some brilliant performances and the whole thing carried a great atmosphere.

Stoker - 8/10

Really liked this film. Amazing cinematography , great soundtrack , some brilliant performances and the whole thing carried a great atmosphere.

:yess:

Glad you liked it, I am going to see it tonight :)

Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters - 8/10
I really liked this one! This wasn't a perfect movie, but pretty much perfect entertainment for a lazy Sunday. I didn't have the highest hopes, was doubting to go see it up to this morning, but I'm very glad I went after all! The story isn't special, but the action and humor is very entertaining. Both Hansel and Gretel were awesome characters and the two actors had great chemistry together. Famke Janssen was really good in the witch's part and you could see she had fun making this.
I also liked the fact that not all effects came from some computer. It looked like there were a lot of practical effects as well which was nice!

Overall it's something I'd definitely watch again, so I'm sure I'll pick up the Blu when it comes out!! :rock :rock :rock

Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom - 6.5/10

Inception - 10/10

The Prestige - 8/10

Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom - 6.5/10

Wolverine_facepalm.gif

WGN just showed Wargames and Wargames 2:The Dead Code back to back.

Wargames 7/10 - I'm more nostalgic for this film so it's tough to give it an honest score.

Wargames: The Dead Code - I'd call it sh-t but that would be an insult to sh-t.

Seven Psychopaths 8/10
Alex Cross 4/10
Man with the Iron Fists 5/10

Jack the Giant Slayer 7.5/10 Good mindless fun for a Sunday...

Winter's Bone 8.5/10

Solid film! Lawrence was excellent!!!!

Back