RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Skyfall - 8/10

Loved it. I'm not the biggest Bond fan but there's no denying the style and charisma these films have. Craig is probably my favorite Bond now. Bardem made a fantastic villain as expected. The HMV Steelbook is a beaut also.

Pitch Perfect 7.5/10 I was actually surprised I enjoyed this movie.

Pitch Perfect 7.5/10 I was actually surprised I enjoyed this movie.

:lol

You too? I got a crush on Anna Kendricks after watching this. This movie got plus points cause it stars that chick from Project X.

Silver Linings Playbook.

I just don't see what the big deal with David O. Russell is. I REALLY don't. The Fighter had some terrific performances, but the story just did hardly anything for me. The same can be said here. I thought Lawrence was very, very good, but I think Chastain in ZD30 was better.

4/10

:lol

You too? I got a crush on Anna Kendricks after watching this. This movie got plus points cause it stars that chick from Project X.

haha yeah I like Anna Kendricks alot and my gf wanted to watch it so I said whatever. Man I went into it thinking the worst :lol

Ocean's Eleven - 7.5/10

Dredd - 8.5/10

Amelia - 6/10

Cop Out - 6/10

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country - 8/10

Probably the least action-packed Trek film there is other than the very first film. Its a good one nevertheless. I love the Enterprise A and the Excelsior.

planet hulk... animation was very good and was the story 7/10 :)

Last edited:

Wreck It Ralph 8/10

Really solid! Loved everything about it :)

Wreck It Ralph 8/10

Really solid! Loved everything about it :)

you didn't think they focus too much on Sugar Rush?
I love the movie, but they could have had Ralph jump in at least another game after Hero's duty and spend a little less time in Sugar Rush. The movie started to feel like a Candyland movie after a while lol.

you didn't think they focus too much on Sugar Rush?
I love the movie, but they could have had Ralph jump in at least another game after Hero's duty and spend a little less time in Sugar Rush. The movie started to feel like a Candyland movie after a while lol.

I completely agree. It would have been great like you say if he had spent some more time in other arcade games. That aside I was really happy with it :)

Warm Bodies. Was forced into seeing this by the gf and well it happened to be pretty good. 7/10 It was just a fun movie.

Back