RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Well that sucks, that's one of the main reasons I hated the first one was the terrible dialogue. I guess i'll have to see it for myself and find out.

The dialogue is possibly worse in this one. So many moments where you know you were supposed to laugh at the 'banter' but it didn't even bring you close, awkward verbal sparring where you know they were going for tense but you just don't give a crap.

I did actually like what others didn't like though, the parts where they referance each others movies and they even put in a Chuck Norris joke.

Dredd - 8.5/10
I loved it! I thought the trailers looked cool to begin with, but this movie kicked ass! Urban was awesome as Dredd! :rock :rock :rock
I thought the story was pretty damn good and the action raw and brutal! I really hope we'll see a sequel to this! :yess:

The Innkeepers - 6/10

A typical haunted hotel type movie. It wasnt bad, but wasnt great either. Netflix instant if your interested.

Ghostbusters 9/10

Awesome movie! Its one of those I dont get tired of after repeat viewings.

Cowboys & Aliens - 7/10

It's nice to see someone was able to reanimate Harrison Ford. Decent popcorn fare with a razor thin plot.

Also, why are all aliens in modern sci-fi movies naked? :dunno

Cowboys & Aliens - 7/10

It's nice to see someone was able to reanimate Harrison Ford. Decent popcorn fare with a razor thin plot.

I thought the first half was great, the second half was awful.

Cabin in the woods 9/10- Awesome fun
Avengers 10/10- Perfect

"In Bruges" 10/10. Great great film.

Love that movie! you going to see Seven Psychopaths? It's by the same director if you didnt know. It looks like it will be even better than In Bruges.

The Sitter - 6/10 not great overall but some damn funny moments here and there, like his wanted poster.

Texas Chainsaw Massacre (remake) - 5/10 Completely average movie carried by Beil's T&A. Just no need for this though. (the movie not Beil's ass)

the absence of sin on their planet of course! :lol

Headhunters: 8/10 great movie

Dark Shadows: 7/10 It did drag some, but in a way that felt like classic movies drag a little when I watch them now. When it was over it did seem like a movie I loved to watch growing up. Only with modern art direction/effects. (I never watched the original series.)

Back