RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Sinister. Another so called 'Horror' with the same tired conventions and silly predictable ending. 3/10

Expendables 2 - 5/10

Terrible film. 5 stars for putting all the legends in the same movie though.

Expendables 2 - 5/10

Terrible film. 5 stars for putting all the legends in the same movie though.

Really? I heard it was good. Still need to get around to seeing it.

Really? I heard it was good. Still need to get around to seeing it.

Yeah. The dialogue is atrocious, badly edited, didn't give a crap about the story, would have preferred had Arnie been given more to do, too much gunfighting not enough hand-to-hand stuff IMO and even the fight with Van Damme at the end was disappointing.

Having said that, I'm not sure you could really make a genuinely good action film with such a huge cast of legends. Paradoxically its probably both the films strength and its handicap.

STEPHEN KINGS Bag of bones short 2 episode series with PEARCE Bronsen i give a 9 a pretty good story love kings work just plain creepy scary story... The old record players nobody uses anymore are just plain creepy horror instruments of the dead........

^I though Bag of Bones was awful. Terrible script imo, I got bored with it really quick. As in most cases I thought the book was WAY better.

Yeah. The dialogue is atrocious, badly edited, didn't give a crap about the story, would have preferred had Arnie been given more to do, too much gunfighting not enough hand-to-hand stuff IMO and even the fight with Van Damme at the end was disappointing.

Having said that, I'm not sure you could really make a genuinely good action film with such a huge cast of legends. Paradoxically its probably both the films strength and its handicap.

Well that sucks, that's one of the main reasons I hated the first one was the terrible dialogue. I guess i'll have to see it for myself and find out.

^I though Bag of Bones was awful. Terrible script imo, I got bored with it really quick. As in most cases I thought the book was WAY better.

the books are always better but i loved the 2 part series.....I thought was realy well casted and done well ...THat evil old guy and woman were just plain creepy....pearce was great too...you should try and watch again. its on netflix this month

Both Expendables are horrible films.

The only reason people watch it is for nostalgia, take that away it's just another loud, stupid, glossy, hollywood film.

Looper - 8/10

I want to rate it higher but I've been thinking more and more of how most movies I rate highly don't deserve it, so I'm more thoughtful with my ratings nowadays.

Anyway, both actors were great, there was some nice comedic relief here and there, the story was convoluted in a good way. Some of the premises made me laugh and others left me scratching my head. Some things didn't make sense, but I liked how the movie explained that.

Overall it was fun, fast and an intense thriller, with some interesting plot points and twists.

Breakdown - 7.5/10
This is one of those films that I always try to catch when it's on tv. From the suspense in the beginning to the more action filled ending, it's just a good watch!

Back