RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

mirrors_ver3.jpg

3 out of 10 :blah, I had hard time watching this to the end...

Elizabethtown: 8/10 I really like this film. There are some great characters in this film, good music, story isn't to bad either and the whole feel of the film is just very... human, I guess.

Perfume: The Story Of A Murder: 7.5/10 First time I saw it. The main character had a very creepy vibe, which was good in the atmosphere of the film. Interesting story too.

Scary Movie 4: 3/10 Lame!!!!

ALIEN: 8/10 Very suspenseful and claustrophobic. Good story, good acting.

Same here i was at work watching it with my dad and brother we didn't like it much either.

Just so typical and evident from the plot. You pretty much now what's going to happend. Alexandre Aja is amazing director, loved his earlier works, but what on earth was this :(

:rotfl :rotfl I've seen this film like 6 times in the past week and a half :lol :lol I'll convert and give it a full on 8/10 :lol :lol

:fireworks About Time:fireworks

;)

I'm watching a film called Slaughter tonight hope its not crap?

Terminator Salvation - 6/10 - Looked good, sounded good, but no plot whatsoever and the Elfman score was weak. A few WTF moments towards the timeline and what the machines know. The Arnold cameo was neat as was how John gets his scar. Overall a meh.

Back