RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Well yes, that's true. He was a cult director.

It's not like anyone knew Marc Webb at all before this either.

And no one knows who Marc Webb is now. The average moviegoer doesn't care who directed a movie. They just watch the movie. I don't watch a movie for who directed it and I could care less. I've seen good and bad movies from all the directors.

Nope. They either respect, or they need to get the ____ out. :lol

Sick of all these random people hating on the old films because a new one came out. Happened with Batman Begins, and it's happening now.

Without Spider-Man, Batman, Superman, the motion pictures, none of what you like would exist. :lol The Avengers would never happen, and your web shooter Spider-Man would never ever exist. Ever.

:goodpost::exactly:
They're all just hopping on the bandwagon. A few years from now they wont even care about The amazing spiderman. Im sure there will be a reboot in a few years anyway, and that'll be everyones new favorite.:lol

Nope. They either respect, or they need to get the ____ out. :lol

Sick of all these random people hating on the old films because a new one came out. Happened with Batman Begins, and it's happening now.

Without Spider-Man, Batman, Superman, the motion pictures, none of what you like would exist. :lol The Avengers would never happen, and your web shooter Spider-Man would never ever exist. Ever.

Coming from a guy who worshipped AVP:R on the old Spawn boards and hates the film now.:wink1:

Anyone who loves AVP has no credibility and anyone who agrees with same person is a lemming.

Anyone who loves AVP has no credibility and anyone who agrees with same person is a lemming.

The point I was trying to get across was to show the whole 'jumping on the bandwagon' theory.

Film studios spend tens of millions on marketing and promoting the film to make sure people jump on the bandwagon. If we all didn't then the studios wouldn't make any money and we wouldn't get any films.

:D

The point I was trying to get across was to show the whole 'jumping on the bandwagon' theory.

Film studios spend tens of millions on marketing and promoting the film to make sure people jump on the bandwagon. If we all didn't then the studios wouldn't make any money and we wouldn't get any films.

:D

I'm not disagreeing with you. I'm agreeing with the point you made above.

Film studios spend tens of millions on marketing and promoting the film to make sure people jump on the bandwagon.

And most people are lemmings who want to be told what to like and what to do. Most humans cannot think for themselves. This is why saturation advertising exists. But it's a phenomenon to be mocked and avoided, not embraced and celebrated.

Truly great art or entertainment thrives or dies on word of mouth, not marketing.

Flavor of the month right now is Spidey. Back in May it was The Avengers. Soon it will be Bats. Such is the way of the world.

For flavours of the month they sure have been around for a long time.

Safe House - 8/10

Really good typical "rogue agent" on the loose film. I thought it was really good.

American Reunion - 7/10 it was a good laugh

Savages 8/10 - expected a bit more blood

Sure. Anything's possible. Maybe Spielberg could've made it.

But he didn't. Raimi did. And he did an amazing job at bringing this character to the screen. You can bring up comic inaccuracies, but as a film it works for many people, and still does. That's why this film is divided. Not just by Sam Raimi fans vs. Non Raimi Fans...but with Spider-Man fans, and general film goers as well.

Plain and simple, the people who love this film, love the comic books. The people don't, don't care.

My only problem is, is the people coming out of the woodwork saying they've always hated these films, when they clearly didn't. Like Oscorp. He gave Spider-Man a 8.5 or something, and called it mediocre.

A movie that high is like a good movie, borderline great on the rating scale..:lol

It's like Prequel fans vs OT fans all over again...except with way better films on both sides. :lol

well someone Hates ASM as much as you:

https://redlettermedia.com/half-in-the-bag-the-amazing-spider-man/

watch it

Back