Rank your favorite ALIEN.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Favorite xenomorph?

• ALIEN

Votes: 239 42.5%
  • ALIENS

Votes: 256 45.5%
  • ALIEN 3

Votes: 48 8.5%
  • Alien Resurrection

Votes: 20 3.6%

• Total voters
The growling, gurgling noises the Resurrection ones made were so cool.
Each Alien had its own specific look and feel. Giger's had that twisted, disturbed semi-sexual biomechanical vibe, then Cameron's had that insectoid vibe, then Fincher's had that fast animalistic vibe, followed by Jeunet's which was absolutely monstrous.

I'd love a figure from each one. Kinda sucks HT hasn't done a Resurrection Alien yet. I know the brown AVP Warrior looks somewhat like it, but there are definite things HT could do differently. Give it a more pointed jaw, heap on the gloss coat, and give that wet look to the dome. Eh, it'll never happen :(.

^ Don't forget the legs. Honestly, i wish HT would just start over with the aliens. I neeeeeed an Aliens Alien Warrior, but the deteriorating is so unattractive.. Every HT Alien i've owned has fallen a part, except the AvP (Drone) Warrior..

The growling, gurgling noises the Resurrection ones made were so cool.
Each Alien had its own specific look and feel. Giger's had that twisted, disturbed semi-sexual biomechanical vibe, then Cameron's had that insectoid vibe, then Fincher's had that fast animalistic vibe, followed by Jeunet's which was absolutely monstrous.

I'd love a figure from each one. Kinda sucks HT hasn't done a Resurrection Alien yet. I know the brown AVP Warrior looks somewhat like it, but there are definite things HT could do differently. Give it a more pointed jaw, heap on the gloss coat, and give that wet look to the dome. Eh, it'll never happen :(.

Yeah, I really liked all of them. Some people say they wished they would all be the same, but what fun would that be? :monkey2

My least favorite were the ones from ALIENS, they were just big acidic bugs to me, although I enjoyed the queen :lecture My favorite was the original, followed by the queen, alien3, alien resurrection, aliens, AVP, then AVPR (the designs on those just s.u.c.k.e.d)

I thought the AVP designs were all pretty good, but not as good as A1, A2, A3.

The A1 design is still my fav though.

18571-bigthumbnail.jpg

Cool!

I think the original Alien is the best, but the AVP and AVP-R Aliens look pretty cool too. I wouldn't want to be stalked by one.

I thought the AVP and AVPR Aliens were scary. :dunno

The movies were good.

Huh? The Predalien, Aliens, and Wolf are excellent designs.

Back